1. [H][NA] <Beers>

Hello and welcome to <Beers>

About Us

<Beers> is looking to create a competitive and forward thinking guild. Within our community we have a culture of performance and are looking for those who are looking for a guild in which to progress and grow with. We're NA based and raid prime NA times (8pm EST - 1130pm EST) If you're looking for something like we've described I'd very much recommend applying in our Discord (see below) Thank you and heres hoping you find what you're looking for in your guild search!

Our Loot System
    (DKP)

Our Discord! (Apply and join here)

Main Raid Days.

Thursday @8pm EST - 11:30pm EST(Naxx->OS->EoE)

Sunday @8pm EST - 11:30pm EST (Naxx->OS->EoE)

Monday @8pm EST - 11:30pm EST (NOT CURRENTLY USED, Will use again once Ulduar is out.)

Alt Raid Day(s)

Tuesday @8pm EST - 11:30pm EST (Naxx->OS->EoE)

Friday @8pm EST - 11:30pm EST (Naxx->OS->EoE)

Progression

Naxxaramas = 15/15

The Eye of Eternity = 1/1

The Obsidium Sanctum +3= 1/1

Vault of Archavon= 1/1

Recruiting

Beers is always recruiting all classes and spec's of highly skilled individuals for our raiding roster, These are just the current classes and spec's we need the most.

HIGH
    Shaman
    Rogue
    Mage
    Priest
    Medium
    Death Knight
    Warrior
    Warlock
    Hunter
    Druid
    Paladin

EDIT: NEEDED TO RE:DO THE MESSAGE TO ADD THE [H] TAG

2. July 4, 2020  
    Ulduar is about to come out and we're still recruiting! Apply now in Discord!

3. July 8, 2020  
    Ulduar is about a week away! Still looking for a few more to fill the core slots.

4. Bump - Looking for more dps / heals for Ulduar 25m.

Message Annexus / Wageslave / Brightstar / Thunderstomp / Thermostat / Shiminy

5. Hi, Are you guys interested in a Warrior tank ? Currently 4224GS, fully gemmed and enchanted of course. I also have an Ele Shaman, 4k GS if needed.

6. Hi, Are you guys interested in a Warrior tank ? Currently 4224GS, fully gemmed and enchanted of course. I also have an Ele Shaman, 4k GS if needed.
    Add one of us in game, we're definitely interested in you (more for you on ele sham or if you're willing to go dps warr). We would definitely like to talk to you more.

7. Any room for a 3.6k ret paladin?
    Unfortunately your gearscore is going to be a bit low to raid in our main group for Ulduar, but you're welcome to apply and be accepted on the terms that when your gear is better we can bring you in for your Trial period!

8. Looking for the following classes that are geared enough to start in Ulduar:

High Priority: Warrior DPS - Hunter - Warlock - Holy Paladin - Mage.

Medium Priority: Boomkin - Resto Druid - DK DPS - Ele Shaman.

9. I'm a 3.9 ret with ulduar 25 xp through freya, and need a guild.

Still got room?