1. ninja loote

hey All
    ******** nenja lote [Trauma] 25 NM i need it[Trauma]( i have [Lockjaw] 10 Hc)i roll 49 arturin Roll 38 ********** roll 8 i have iscrin shoot
    Edited: June 14, 2020

2. You have better weapon for rsham he dont give to u because for him its BIS

3. hey All
    ******** nenja lote [Trauma] 25 NM i need it[Trauma]( i have [Lockjaw] 10 Hc)i roll 49 arturin Roll 38 ********** roll 8 i have iscrin shoot
    On first image i can see that some people are rolling for item. On second image i can see some guy with Lockjaw mace in 1st plan (i wonder why) but meh. Where is your SS on which raid leader finishes rolling so gm's can see full roll list, and receiving the item that he didnt won after roll, and THAT is what matters. If you have it, update it. If you dont, well...
    I also had SM on my lvl 4 warr on lorda but deleted it accidentally, gm's please give me, pretty pretty pleasee. (just wanted to talk nonsense a little bit like he is :D )

4. You have better weapon for rsham he dont give to u because for him its BIS
    Normal weapon is never BiS, and should never be treated as one.
    And I don't think Trauma is BiS for resto druid.. maybe for some fights.

hey All
    Also, forum isn't the place to report players. It's done via in-game tickets.
    Here's a guide to report players: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=325598

5. (Trauma) Equip: Improves spell power by 836.
    Equip: Each time your spells heal a target you have a chance to cause the target of your heal to heal themselves and friends within 10 yards for 245 each sec for 6sec.
    tis Item BIS Rcham Rdruide not for priest
    Edited: June 14, 2020

6. (Trauma) Equip: Improves spell power by 836.
    Equip: Each time your spells heal a target you have a chance to cause the target of your heal to heal themselves and friends within 10 yards for 245 each sec for 6sec.
    tis Item BIS Rcham Rdruide not for priest
    Your Heroic Lockjaw is better than trauma for shaman. Well it's crap for disc too. Do you even know what "BiS" means bruh? It's like 6th best weapon for shaman.
    You are telling us Heroic item stats, compare your 264 lockjaw with 264 trauma

Not that any of this matters, you don't have enough proof to do anything, and you wouldn't get the item even if you had.