1. 4 Elemental Shaman & Holy Paladin

Hiya, some people were asking me to post the 4 Elemental Shaman & Holy Paladin Combo.

This set is designed for having a high survival rate by having the Holy Paladin work with the Shaman heals for surviving burst with insane healing, Tremor Totems, Grounding Totems, and CC Reduction + Bubbles.

Didn't like 5 Shamans because of the lack of a Healer, annoying not having one when the enemy is in your face.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dG-R9RZjmyg

Will post Battlegrounds and good PvP on WOTLK once I have better gear within the next year.

2. ? Your not even playing the Shamans... Downvoted

3. I control the Shamans and Paladin the Shamans are not another Player.

Going to post the entire macro list and keybindings later too.

Whole purpose of video is to show a unique style of Multiboxing; not to destroy horde :P

4. Is it even worth to put effort in that team? I mean, Outland is pretty much dead.
    P.S. I used to play that comb to 2k rating in 5s.

5. Not at all, Server is completely Dead

On my WOTLK set still I'm still working on, have to consider Thunderstorm, Scared Shield, Beacon of Light, Flame Shock + Lava Burst, etc.

Have Thunderstorm and Fire Nova on Round Robin were one Char does Thunderstorm and the other Three does Fire Nova

Have Gift of the Naruu x5 cast on the Paladin when it does Divine Shield; This is so the Paladin can focus on healing shamans instead of itself since it will heal to 100% anyways unless a Warrior or Priest breaks it

Have the Paladin Holy Shock timed with Shaman Shocks; during the one shot; Holy Shock + Divine Favor also helps does damage

Combined Cleanse, Hammer of Wrath and Purge to one Hotkey, Hammer of Wrath it mouse hovering over enemy, Cleanse if over ally
    /cast [target=mouseover, exists, noharm][target=target, exists, noharm] Cleanse
    /cast [target=mouseover, exists, harm][target=target, exists, harm] Hammer of Wrath

Make shamans focus, not target enemies by using the macro
    /Assist Moonglaive
    /focus target
    /targetlasttarget
    /Cast [target=focus] Chain Lightning

Timing 2Tremor Totems ~1.5 sec apart since it works every 3 sec

Lightning Shield x4 when mage decides to AOE +Fire Nova em

Stoneclaw Totem w/ Glyph + Corroded Skeleton Key Defensive

Really Love Improved Concentration Auras 30% Silence + Interrupt, seems to make bursting easier

Shaman Lesser Healing Wave x4 on the target that got casted Hand of Protection

Grounding Totem before the Death Grip

Hand of Freedom on slowed/off-balanced shaman

Aura Mastery during the one-shot is amazing (On top of Divine Favor + Holy Shock)

Noticed Rogues get Rooted when putting down Totems

Hammer of Justice on a Mouseover macro

Totem sequence for if a DK/Rogue is around (For Healing Totem vs Cleansing Totem; working on two Cleansing totems 1.5 sec apart)

On Shamans, doing every ability to fullest except for Hex and Wind Shear, normally ignore Wind Shear. With Wind Shear, using it to intercept attacks while on the D, but need more practice with it :P

Currently testing out Hex, Divine Sacrifice and Hand of Sacrifice which are the three abilites not taking full advantage of on Paladin. The Hand of Sacrifice is amazing when you know a rogue is around by breaking Sap,

Edit: Using WASD to move Shamans, Mouse to Move Paladin

"1" for example is Shaman's Attack Rotation (Flame Shock to FIre Notva, etc) and the Macro for Paladins Holy Light. If no enemy is targeted, it just does Holy Light on what your hovering over. If enemy is targeted, not hovering over anything with mouse, it just does damage. If targeting enemy and hovering over a friendly target or frame, it does both damage from shamans and heals from paladin. Can also Heal by just using Healbot were left click does Holy Light and right click does flash of light

Have Healbot Beacon of Light and Sacred Shield casted by just using shift + left-click or shift + right-click
    Edited: June 15, 2020

6. I'd make a mapped key that uses windshear on roundrobin on your focus target. That's perfect to interrupt opponents that hardcast a lot such as hpala or destro lock.
    Windshear doesnt trigger GCD so you can combine that mapped key with all your dmg and heal mapped keys.

7. Didn't know windstear ignored GCD, that's a great idea