1. Arena Questions

Hello,

Does anyone have answers for the following:

1. When does the arena season end exactly?
    2. What prizes / titles will go out to which teams?
    3. What percentage of games must a team member have played on a given charter in order to be eligible for end-of-season rewards? I remember live had it at 30%

Thanks!

2. Q3: 30% is correct.

I'm very interested in official confirmatino for 1 though.

3. Would be nice if a staff member from warmane could confirm any of these questions :)

4. 1: Probably ends on 1st july
    2: rewards depends of the season, but last season they annonced many things and everything was wrong. When i ask on forum and made ticket about it, the answer i got was : "it's not my job" "i dont know" and last "Check forum, everything is posted there" but it was obviously all wrong on forums.
    3: i thought it was 70% and you can be 150 rating away from team rating to obtain rewards.

You shouldnt hope for exact answer anyway. Since everytime i asked via GM ticket or forums, i couldnt get clear answer from any developper or Gm.
    I don't think they're doing this intentionnaly. I heard every rewards was not manually given but it's an algorithm that automatically gives them. And it's obviously bugged...

5. Would be nice if a staff member from warmane could confirm any of these questions :)
    They don't do that here :(