1. World Server and WG

WG had 18 mins left before start when world server just went down, and horde owned it. Upon the server restarting, alliance now owns it? Not only do alliance have the racial advantage, but they get default WG too, when they already have it the majority of the time to begin with? Is there no way to take periodic snapshots of the state of the server so when it restarts, it's rolled back to a recent time before the server went down? I swear it worked that way before, or maybe it was a different server.

A few days ago, WG had just started, and the same thing happened with the world server, with alliance getting it and and timer reset to max before the next game. With the server being this unstable, there really should be some compromise to make WG more bearable following a server outage, like the timer being halved, or rollbacks working.

2. Tin Foil hat moment - Alliance purposely crash the server to maintain WG!

Just kidding but i wouldnt be surprised with ps track histories.

3. This **** happened to me twice: horde started WG nicely, we were getting to win it eaasily, world server down, under Alliance control, no badges for all players. Good job, disgusting.
    I met another cute bug here once, horde broke alliance gates on Isle of Conquest before Alliance did BUT WAIT GATES TO THE BOSS WERE NOT OPEN WTF BUGMANE!