1. A crazy proyect 59 twinks

hey twinkers!
    i had a crazy proyect on mind, i want to revive the 59 BG...
    I realized that this bracket its kind o funn, so if any are intrested on join to this proyect let me know, whisp me in IC "chelsa".

2. that brack is for Pwars and rogues and levelers DK?
    whats the point of it?

3. well there is a few pros on that brack (beside 50twinks) 59 twinks are able to use 80enchants, there is a couple of tiers that are nice to chosse (kind of hard to get), and the damage-heal is insane, so as many other bracks I thinnk this 59twink bracket could have some atraccion for people that look for something new... so give a chance!

4. awesome Griseggra!!! I think soon this bracket will have some action... and ye there is no 60 talent that make more posibilities for many things... horde I think is working on getting some twinks too.
    cya in game!

5. July 4, 2020  
    Im also working on a 59 twink, I think it was last year it was quite active, I saw a few AV Pops and Im sure I saw someone with the Justicar title, could be mistaken

6. well good to know that you are working on it, and i apreciate if you contact me ingame to chat more about (ally u orde?)

7. Hey is this an active bracket im thinking about making one

8. Sorry, I have a 59 queued up to make someday, but that comes after finishing my 49, 60, and 69.

9. lets work on get this brack alive :D its kind of funn

10. well if we work a lil bit we can revive the brack, actually i know many people that have nice 59 on both sides