1. Macro doesn't works

Hi all,

I'm searching since a while about it but can't find a real answer.

I found a macro (here: https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/wor...st1940445.html ):

Spoiler: Show

#showtooltip Bloodthirst
    /startattack
    /use 14
    /use 13
    /run if(UnitPower('player'))<=30 and GetSpellCooldown('Bloodrage')==0 then CastSpellByName('Bloodrage')end
    /run if(UnitPower('player'))>=60 and IsShiftKeyDown() then CastSpellByName('Cleave')end
    /run if(UnitPower('player'))>=60 and (UnitHealth("target")/UnitHealthMax("target")>0.2) and not IsShiftKeyDown() then CastSpellByName('Heroic Strike')end

#SUNDER
    /run s={UnitDebuff("target","Sunder Armor")} if (IsSpellInRange("Slam")==0 and UnitPower("player")<15) or GetCVar("sunder")=="no" then SetCVar("slam","Slam") return elseif (s[4]==5 and s[7]-GetTime()<=4) then CastSpellByName("Sunder Armor") elseif not UnitDebuff("target","Sunder Armor") or s[4]==1 or s[4]==2 or s[4]==3 or s[4]==4 then SetCVar("slam","Sunder Armor") else SetCVar("slam","Slam") end

#>20% ROTATION
    /run c=CastSpellByName cd=GetSpellCooldown r=UnitPower('player') p='player' b=UnitBuff bt='Bloodthirst' ww='Whirlwind' t='target' u=IsUsableSpell vr="Victory Rush" if (UnitHealth(t)/UnitHealthMax(t)<=0.2) or IsSpellInRange(bt,t)==0 or IsShiftKeyDown() then return elseif b(p,"Slam!") and r>=15 then c("Slam") elseif cd(bt)==0 and r>=20 then c(bt) elseif cd(ww)==0 and r>=30 then c(ww) elseif u(vr) then c(vr) elseif cd("Berserker Rage")==0 and r<=30 then c("Berserker Rage") elseif cd(ww)~=0 and cd(bt)~=0 and r>=15 and GetCVar("slam")=="Sunder Armor" then c("Sunder Armor") end
    /run c=CastSpellByName cd=GetSpellCooldown r=UnitPower('player') p='player' b=UnitBuff bt='Bloodthirst' ww='Whirlwind' t='target' u=IsUsableSpell vr="Victory Rush" if (UnitHealth(t)/UnitHealthMax(t)<=0.2) or IsSpellInRange(bt,t)==0 or not IsShiftKeyDown() then return elseif cd(ww)==0 and r>=30 then c(ww) elseif b(p,"Slam!") and r>=15 then c("Slam") elseif cd(bt)==0 and r>=20 then c(bt) elseif u(vr) then c(vr) elseif cd("Berserker Rage")==0 and r<=30 then c("Berserker Rage") end

#<20% ROTATION
    /run if (UnitHealth("target")/UnitHealthMax("target")>=0.2) or (IsSpellInRange('Slam','target'))==0 then return elseif (UnitPower('player'))>=15 then CastSpellByName("Execute")end
    /run if (GetSpellCooldown("Heroic Throw"))==0 and (IsSpellInRange('Heroic Throw','target'))==1 then CastSpellByName("Heroic Throw") end
    /run StaticPopup_Hide("MACRO_ACTION_FORBIDDEN");

i found sth about "run if" macros here http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=291938

I know it's a complex macro but i want to find out, why it isnt't working. When I try parts of the macro it shows "The requested function was reserved for the Blizzard-UI"

so maybe some one can tell me if i can use parts of the macro and which parts don't work, because of ...

thanks a lot

2. those look like old Vanilla macros, most of their functionality was protected (not available to players/macros) with TBC

so in a nutshell, you can't use 1button rotations anymore

3. Yea, macros can no longer check if something is on CD and I'm not even sure they can check distance now.
    You'll have to press all of those 3 buttons now, sorry.