1. So I played my first match of Wintergrasp today...

first I had fun, I killed a rogue that engaged me in combat, defended one of the points with my fellow faction members and I really started wondering why I never played Wintergrasp before.
    After that I got killed over and over again by some shaman Multiboxer running around with +10 characters.

So I have 3 questions for the Warmane Team:

Is that supposed to be fun?

How is it fair?

and how can u allow it?

I won't ever do a Wintergrasp again as long as those multiboxers run around . It completely ruins the experience for everyone.

Make multiboxing in PvP bannable and Wintergrasp great again!
    Edited: June 17, 2020

2. 10 only? usually there's 40+.

No it's not supposed to be fun to anyone except the multiboxer.
    It isn't fair at all.
    Blizzard allowed it and since it generates extra income, so does Warmane.
    A lot of people don't do wintergrasp for that purpose.

Warmane does not care what people think of multiboxers.

3. Just try to enjoy WG while you can still manage to get in. The secret is out: mboxers make loads of gold from WG. More and more people will mbox, and it will be harder and harder to get in. It's not like mboxers don't make thousands of gold per win and won't queue the second it is available.

4. There wouldn't be pvp multiboxers if plebs stopped giving them attention. Just stop feeding them kills and run away. And rage whispering just makes gankers giddy.
    Edited: June 18, 2020

5. There wouldn't be pvp multiboxers if plebs stopped giving them attention. Just stop feeding them kills and run away.
    So lose every WG against them?

If MBers were there for the kills you would have a point. Right now they seem to be in it for the gold.

6. Well I don't know how many there were exactly, could've been well over 20 too and the guy knew exactly what he was doing, waiting at choke points for any players or siege enchines to pass and then one shot them.

Did Blizzard allow Multiboxers in WG too?

Nice picture btw

7. They allowed them everywhere. I think Blizz screwed them a bit in MoP when they disabled /follow in BGs.

And why wouldn't they allow it? Mboxers pay just like everyone else.

8. So lose every WG against them?

If MBers were there for the kills you would have a point. Right now they seem to be in it for the gold.
    Ironically, that is the best way to deal with them. There isn't much you can do about enemy mboxers; however, you can make life painful for mboxers on your side by forcing them to carry every Wintergrasp win. Make them earn that gold. It's their show after all.

9. Why are you not making your own premade of 10 people and show them how it's done? Isn't that what MMO is all about?

What do you expect, bunch of randoms vs organized group, likely talking in Discord?

10. Multiboxing will never be banned on Warmane because they donate for each of their characters, and this way they will lose money if they do. Multiboxing was banned on Retail as far as I know therefore, they could ban it on Lordaeron since we look for the best WOTLK experience there, and they can't donate, but it's just my opinion. There are many things Lordaeron get's messed up, BG's and arenas are a huge topic because even if you start with fresh gear/mmr you will meet SM players from the first matches/bgs. Making Lordaeron PVP more competitive was a bad idea: you can't buy gear with coins/vote points, you have low exp rates, and you can't make rating in arenas due to other realms that **** you up right from the start, bgs included. In conclusion, pvp is a pain in the *** if and ain't worth it if you don't have the patience and skill. There is no fun in pvp anymore, it's survival of the fittest.

11. There is no fun in pvp anymore, it's survival of the fittest.
    How did this EVER change? this is a fact OF PVP.

12. Just "plebox" (a barely working mbox) in Wintergrasp for easy gold. The best counter to mboxing is to plebox.
    Edited: June 20, 2020

13. July 2, 2020  
    As I stated in my thread about this, if they just removed /follow from WG and BGs, they would both stop a lot of the AFKing problem as well as removing the multiboxing cancer from them. It would also still allow multiboxers to enjoy PvE or go do world PvP anywhere else where competition isn't meant to be a big part of the equation. It's foolproof, it can't hurt normal players, and it would only serve to benefit the quality of the gameplay for the vast majority.
    Edited: July 2, 2020

14. July 3, 2020  
    It's foolproof, it can't hurt normal players, and it would only serve to benefit the quality of the gameplay for the vast majority.
    Companies 101.
    Get big, start off by supporting and communicating with people all you can, tell whatever bull**** story to get more people, we are the good guys, we will help you.
    Once your big.
    Stop communicating with the people supporting your company, automate everything, moneymoneymoney, we are the bad guys, **** you we don't care.

15. July 5, 2020  
    I don't want to attack Warmane for being so quiet and stubborn on this problem, but it would be nice to have more transparency on it, and would definitely do them a lot of good in the customer satisfaction sector. Maybe it's because I'm not as active of a reader as I once was on the forums, but it does seem like they've become less vocal over time on the forums and potentially less willing to listen to customer feedback.

I care a lot for the server and I would love to be part of the solution to what is undeniably the single biggest problem it's had since Moltdown. It would be a miracle if they were to heed customer suggestions at times, because despite not being a part of the staff, it doesn't necessarily mean someone's advice isn't well thought out and capable of bringing a positive impact to the server.