1. Where to sell a Toon

I'm Trying to sell my pally, is there a place in the forums to specify the gear thats on it?

2. Go to My account > Trade > Select server > Select character > Select sell > Specify the amount of coins do you want for it > Confirm.
    People that wants to buy it, can look on it from website to see the gear, professions, lates achievements.

Edit: 800 coins for it is way to much. People will not buy characters with items that can be obtains easy, like farming rdf hc (relic), or trinkets from professions. Also, most of people prefer human paladin, for the racial, in case they want to switch to pvp.
    Edited: June 18, 2020

3. its a toon with a 4257 holy spec and and 4218 prot spec. Pretty sure i didnt gear in rdf.

4. Edit: 800 coins for it is way to much. People will not buy characters with items that can be obtains easy, like farming rdf hc (relic), or trinkets from professions. Also, most of people prefer human paladin, for the racial, in case they want to switch to pvp.
    Rofl did this dude seriously say he thinks someone will spend $800 on a frostmourne character?

5. Thank god, maybe people can get a node in Icecrown now without the Draenei male being there 24 hours a day.