1. Vengeful PVP Vendors missing in ICECROWN

So I've been pushing for 2k Raiting on soloqueue to get my vengeful shoulders, saved up a ton of arena points and happily wen't to Area 52 for my hard-earned reward.. Aaaaand it's gone. Anyone knows anything regarding this matter? is it some bug, or a decision that is now permanent?
    Any info would be appreciated, as I've encountered many others who are now confused about this matter as well.

2. those shoulders requires 2k from 3vs3/5vs5? in that case soloq rating will not allow you to buy that.

Soloq has the same value 2vs2 (try to buy wrathful shoulder, you will not be able to do it)

3. Vengeful Shoulders require only 2k raiting (not 3v3) The problem is the vendors are selling Wrathful, not vengeful there anymore.

4. Yeh, I've the same problem. Vengeful and Merciless's vendors are gone from Area 52, and now you just can buy Set PvP 80 lv only. I should like to know if it's a bugg or it's a decision to remove it??. Good day.

5. I made a post to bugtracker about this, there were eventually 3 posts in bugtracker and they are all gone now. I also would like answers whether this is permanent or just bug, because I want my tmog =(

6. I made a post to bugtracker about this, there were eventually 3 posts in bugtracker and they are all gone now. I also would like answers whether this is permanent or just bug, because I want my tmog =(
    it seems they plan to do this: https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/21898
    So, vengeful gear no longer available in-game (I guess)
    Edited: June 24, 2020