1. Battle-grounds and Lordaeron

Greetings everyone.

I am not entirely sure if this is the right section to talk about this, but the new cross-realm battleground system is just killing Battleground PVP on Lordaeron. The previous WSG I went to, there were 2 Horde Lordaeron players and 1 Ally Lordaeron player. Rest were from Icecrown and Blackrock, and all of them fully kitted-out with end-game gear. To the point when as a 5,6k gs player, I could do nothing but watch as they battle it out.

And this is not exception. This is pretty much how it goes every time now. And if it's unplayable for a 5,6k gs player, then how bad is it for 4k gs ones? And most players start out in Battlegrounds for their PVP experience and gear. But now it's utterly impossible for them to be of any contribution at all.

I can understand implementing cross-realm Battleground system for Icecrown, Blackrock and Frostmourne servers. But not Lordaeron.

And I do understand, that waiting for bg would be longer without this, but I played for over a year before this, and it was fine. Plus, it's better to wait for a bg that you can actually play, than insta-pop to bg that you can only spectate.
    Edited: June 19, 2020

2. There is already a 15 page thread about this called Goodbye Lordaeron PvP, but it didn't draw any attention from the devs. Your best bet would be to play Lord PvE only, make a Blackrock toon for PvP purposes, or start fresh on Frostmourne where the bracket is still separate due to the lack of end game gear and content.

3. Greetings everyone.

I am not entirely sure if this is the right section to talk about this, but the new cross-realm battleground system is just killing Battleground PVP on Lordaeron. The previous WSG I went to, there were 2 Horde Lordaeron players and 1 Ally Lordaeron player. Rest were from Icecrown and Blackrock, and all of them fully kitted-out with end-game gear. To the point when as a 5,6k gs player, I could do nothing but watch as they battle it out.

And this is not exception. This is pretty much how it goes every time now. And if it's unplayable for a 5,6k gs player, then how bad is it for 4k gs ones? And most players start out in Battlegrounds for their PVP experience and gear. But now it's utterly impossible for them to be of any contribution at all.

I can understand implementing cross-realm Battleground system for Icecrown, Blackrock and Frostmourne servers. But not Lordaeron.

And I do understand, that waiting for bg would be longer without this, but I played for over a year before this, and it was fine. Plus, it's better to wait for a bg that you can actually play, than insta-pop to bg that you can only spectate.
    As @Whaddupname points out, if you're interested in PvP you'd better jump to Frostmourne, get a PvP-only char (i.e. PvP on Blackrock) until ur Lord one is better geared (i.e. BiS or close to it) or go to another server.

Devs do not care at all, and the rest of the realms want you (and everyone in Lord, which tend to be lower geared than the rest) as fodder to fuel their ego.

4. A sad thing, this. This was a great private server. I could even say the greatest at some point. But then the multibox cancer began. And now the cross-realm that kills a huge chunk of gameplay of the 1x server, and the devs don't care...