1. @Gaarashatan This version of DBM supposedly had some 'fixed' timers for boss mechanics, so it was easy to convince people to use it.

2. @Gaarashatan This version of DBM supposedly had some 'fixed' timers for boss mechanics, so it was easy to convince people to use it.
    warmane changed the timers? i thought they just tuned bosses to be harder, like hp and dmg

3. warmane changed the timers? i thought they just tuned bosses to be harder, like hp and dmg
    some timers on standart dbm never were accuratte on any of 3 realms

4. Does anyone have the changelog what timers were changed and added for naxx? Seems like most of them were pretty accurate, would be nice to knowing which ones it was so I could change the LUA myself. DM me please :)

5. Some issues I've noticed with regular DBM:
    Decimate timers on Gluth are pretty unreliable after the first one, usually 5-10 seconds off
    auto /range 10 on Kelthuzad instead of /range 12
    Sometimes timers bug and don't really show up at all, happens randomly

6. Btw this guy committed "revert project omega" and seems like for now it's just DBM with adjusted timers, if some1 from those devs can take a loot onto it would be great, 'cause warmane timers still pretty annoying with standard dbm and this one was really good from this sight

7. Btw this guy committed "revert project omega" and seems like for now it's just DBM with adjusted timers, if some1 from those devs can take a loot onto it would be great, 'cause warmane timers still pretty annoying with standard dbm and this one was really good from this sight
    I posted a fixed version here http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=422595
    (It had to be approved by the moderators so I'd assume the looked over it, I also included a diff to compare it with the original 3.3.5 dbm).

I'd avoid using his regardless of his change of heart or not, he's banned and it's doubtful he'll be updating it further in ulduar.

First 12