1. Looking for a pvp class recomendation.

Hello. I just started to play WoW - never really played it up to this point but I have played many mmorpg's.
    So this other day I was playing with my friend who's been playing WoW for as long as I can remember. He was helping me level up my Warlock that I'm thinking about going demonology for pve as he said that it would be a good class for me to raid as it's not too difficult and people would still accept me in to raids even if I'm not doing top dps.
    We got to a shared zone for both factions and we encountered tank DK with 50k hp with another player and my friend couldn't kill them alone. He's in top pve guild so he's really good at least for pve. And he couldn't seem to manage to kill them both. I asked him what class should I take to level up next so I could help him in such situations and he said healer but I really don't like healer classes. At least those that are pure healing as other than in those situations where it's 2v2 or something like that - I think I'd be useless in bigger scenarious. So I'm looking for recomendation on what healing classes are good in pvp as well or which pure dps should I take. My friend said that he has a guy in his guild that's protection warrior that could easlily solo them both but he would recomend me to play that class as it's way to heavy on macro's and it would take for ever to learn me just the stances etc - not to mention to be actually good with it.
    At the moment, I'm thinking about rogue so I could stun luck heavy tanks as my friend could instantly delete the other person so I could just keep the tank stun locked and then try to deal with tanks together, if I wouldn't be able to get rid of them my self. But I'm open to sugestions. I don't mind learning difficult classes as that's one of the joys of playing them. But I don't want a class that's pretty much useless until you master it.

2. You forgot to mention your friends class :D
    Different classes to better with others.
    Don't be so off put by healers, Being a healer in a PvP scenario is great fun, and once youi become good at it you will feel like a god, unkillable. Every healer class has some DPS offspecc you can just change to if you want to DPS too, I would recommend Priest as Disc in PvP has a lot of nice tools and Shadow for PvE is a lot of fun, also not many people play shadow.

3. I would recommend Priest as Disc in PvP has a lot of nice tools and Shadow for PvE is a lot of fun, also not many people play shadow.
    Don't do that to him. Disc is the hardest PVP healer. It probably has the greatest potential when a player is skilled, but is not a good starting healer for PVP.

If you want a beginner friendly healer go HPala. A tone of defensive CDs and with the Divine Shiled he has the best ability in the game to save yourself when you are on the verge of getting killed.

4. You forgot to mention your friends class :D
    Different classes to better with others.
    Don't be so off put by healers, Being a healer in a PvP scenario is great fun, and once youi become good at it you will feel like a god, unkillable. Every healer class has some DPS offspecc you can just change to if you want to DPS too, I would recommend Priest as Disc in PvP has a lot of nice tools and Shadow for PvE is a lot of fun, also not many people play shadow.
    He has all characters, as far as I know. But he mainly plays feral druid or DK - not sure if dps or hybrid.

5. If you just wanna do world PVP play whatever you want and just ignore tanks when fighting with people. It is not like they can kill fast anyone that has over 20k hp.
    Also tanks are really good against melee classes and pretty bad against casters. After all you can't dodge,parry or block a spell.

6. If you just wanna do world PVP play whatever you want and just ignore tanks when fighting with people. It is not like they can kill fast anyone that has over 20k hp.
    Also tanks are really good against melee classes and pretty bad against casters. After all you can't dodge,parry or block a spell.
    True. But I've never liked playing caster type classes in a pvp setting. In every mmo that I've played - I prefered burst classes like assassins. I enjoy the get in, deal with the threat as fast as possible and get out or move to the next target.

7. Like from the games that I've played I enjoyed these classes:

Spoiler: Show
    Grand Chase - Sieghart (something like gladiator but I liked him because of high movement speed, decent sustain and good dmg)
    I did play mage, melee mage and character that was melee with some mid range spells but I pretty much never used them in pvp. Only when I had played that game for over 10 years and knew every tips/tricks/bugs and had learned every mechanic in that game. Then I would sometimes play any class in game in pvp when I was bored but mostly I would just help people in pve settings. Because at the later years everyone knew my nickname and my Sieghart and would never fight me.

Elsword - Raven (mainly because that game was pretty much the same as Grand Chase and Raven was something like Sieghart but he had quite a few super armor or CC abilities with his movement)
    There were two mage-ish type of characters that I played here quite a bit because I liked their skills. One was melee mage and pretty much all abilities were close range and had quite good movement abilities and other was melee character but had ranged skills but I never used them in pvp. In this game for pvp I used only Raven.

Blade and Soul - Assassin (really good movement and invisibility with really good damage)
    I played a bit warlock here but never in pvp setting.

Black Desert Online - Musa ( most movement abilities in game pretty much so you could be everywhere and nowhere pretty much )
    Ninja ( invisibility, decent movement and great damage)
    Casually played that spell sword girl that was like mage-ish melee character but even in pve I wasn't that good with her. I just liked how her skills looked. But felt kind of awkward.

League of Legends - mainly played Akali (movement abilities and invisibility and finisher damage)
    Fiora (movement speed and % true damage)
    I played a bit Soraka, Thresh, Blitcrank and Nautilus when played with one friend that mained ADC role and he would start inting if he had really bad support or took his cs or kills. So even though I wasn't the best support but with me as his support - he didn't int.

Continent of the Ninth - Shadow (almost all of his abilities had some sort of movement to them and high damage so more or less an assassin)
    Here I played a bit hunter and assassin. With hunter I did only pve content as I was really bad at 1v1 vs high mobility classes. With assassin I sometimes did a bit pvp but in the end I preffered Shadow because Assassin mainly used bleed and poision but I preffered instant dmg of Shadow in pvp setting.

So in short - gameplay that I enjoy playing is something that has multiple movement abilities or way ways to get to target and stay with it. Invisibility was a bonus (here I guess movement is mainly to get to target and stay with it as you can't evade anything because of tab targeting). Here I think that there isn't that many movement abilities for classes or ways to leap or dash on short cooldown where you could spam it. So some sort of CC would be good. For sustain - again can't really use movement to avoid most of the damage which is a shame as I came from action targeting combat games, but I'd say there are two options: either something like gladiator that isn't squishy but doesn't trade too much dmg for hp/def etc or something that has some sort of hp leech from damage or something like that as I don't like the idea of self targeting heals or def abilities that I need to keep in mind.
    So yeah, up to this point I've enjoyed something like gladiator or assassin with high mobility and some cc so noone could run away from me or high enough burst where they don't have a chance to run away - where when I get to them then they're as good as dead.

Sorry, that's kind of long actually but yeah. Wanted to explain to what kind of gameplay I'm used to for what it's worth as this game as quite a bit different just because of the tab targeting alone.
    Edited: June 20, 2020

8. Go for rogue if that is what you enjoy but even with the stunlock is not good against tanks.
    On the other hand if you play sub rogue(he has the best mobility out of all 3 rogue specs) you will usually be a good counter for casters, and if you want to team up with your friend's feral your arena comp is relatively fun. He has the damage and rogues if played properly are masters of controlling people in arena. Not to mention that his main cc and your cc do not share the DR.
    Still you will struggle against plate characters due to the fact that you are both physical damage dealers, and that while your comp might be fun it is not exactly easy.