1. I disenchanted my old cloack

What now? I didn't ****ing know this event wast mistake, will I get my old cloak back or I'm just ****ed?

2. Well, no offence bud, but didn't it seem to be strange to you that you get 232 cloaks basically for free in a patch where 226 is BIS? I mean, come on.

3. I didn't even think about it Pennant Cloak is 226 so I was like ok sure, well rip my emblems now

4. Reimberse

I expect everyone to be gifted DPoints so we can replace the Cloaks with atleast HCDungeonEpic-PreBiS Gear as I had Enchants on both the old and this new Cape. Thats a fix for me a friend of mine and I imagine better then nothing for the rest of the people that got absolutely screwed on this blunder.

5. I did the same thing... Now I am without cloak...

6. alot of us are, im still waiting for them to do something about it

7. Same. De'd cloak and now have a pvp replacement only.

8. This is a server mistake. I lost my 226 cloak by selling it to a vendor. I believe that if the server does not allow you to wear these items, delete them and return the ones that the players had. Honestly, it would be fair.

9. I will just post this from the link above:

"Well, you were very selfish and wanted to take advantage of a mistake. You should have thought ahead and not sell your items.
    Now you want your items back and also keep the bugged event items (witch obviously an unintentional mistake).
    You are flexing that you have BiS items equiped, and can't figure out that an item from an event is better then the current BiS items available. What did you expect, you knew what curent BiS items were, and that the rewards were way above those.
    Also, everyone is using GearScore, and you know the item's color. You didn't think that color (witch is a FoS/PoS color ilvl items) is way too soon in the game."

10. I didn't know, had no idea thought never crossed my mind. All I seen was world event and I participated and got ****ed for doing so. A lot of people don't know what is norm or not as this content is new to a lot of people including myself.

11. In like 3 weeks we will have the 232 patch so, what was the problem again to give a bit of delicious upgrades to ppl now?!

12. In like 3 weeks we will have the 232 patch so, what was the problem again to give a bit of delicious upgrades to ppl now?!
    They likely won't be activated until ICC releases, as this gear wasn't available until then on retail.

At the absolute earliest they might activate it with ToC in about 4 months, I wouldn't get my hopes up though.

13. Look at those posters above, especially those who have the hubris to complain about it.

THEY are the actual answer, why people set unrealistic GS requirements for raids.