1. Fixing unbalanced bgs = more fun for pvpers

Basically this suggestion will provide solution for wotlk issues & help improving the system by attracting people to warmane
    and also will increase the donations significantly.

There are two ways for this, first suggestion doesnt nessesarily increase the donations signficantly but it will still helps and provide the other points i mentioned.

1) Adding script where if 6-15 players in the same group que for any kinda bg or rbg they instantly enter Premade Que which makes them que only with/against premades .
    2) Adding rated bg ques for (10/15 man) that will encourage premades doing premades vs premades only and not vs randoms

The first suggestion have holes where what if it comes down to last 1 or 2 spots in the bg its still fixable with making last spots have requires of 6kgs+
    As for second option is more reilable and wont cause much trouble .

I know what are u thinking of this will cause longer que issues in regulare bg ques but it wont acutally and here is my conclusions.

1- Not just it will provoke people with low gs to do bgs more often but it will make bgs more balanced&fun.
    2- Will attract people to join this server to try out the new experience.
    3- High end pvp guilds will stop doing premades vs randoms and making their lives hell which might cause them to quit but tryharding in premade rated bgs instead
    4- Core pvpers who are bored with the normal casual system will come back or log more often.
    5- If this was a bad idea it wouldn't be added in retail

We all know there are two type of people ones that are interested in arenas (the real pvp experience).
    and ones who wanna have fun in a big chaotic challenging fights.
    this idea wont affect people who do arenas because simply they are not interested in bgs.

I know what are u thinking next ...(MBXERS) a good orginaized group can farm any type of mbxers ,lets be honest 10,15,40 ppl stacked togther is a big advantage to wipe them faster.

Im waiting for that 1 guy that will say (Arrange premades by contacting other guilds or by sharing discord server with other pvp guilds )
    this will cause massive drama issues and will eventually break up as it happened befor trust me.

WoW is all about gamers having fun this idea will provide more fun than u would acutally think of , it will fix unbalanced bgs issues and will attract people to tryhard new experience to get prestige.

You dont have give acces to any type of gear from this
    And financially talking this will make ppl want that specific or one more bis class to compete with in this experience thus increasing the donation numbers signficantly,or mbxers to show up.

If anyone could find a hole in this idea feel free to express you'r opinion.

2. This will destroy p2w... no go.

3. Hey dude,

its a really nice and legit solution, but the owners do more care of how to make money with less effort and i think scripting some special features will consume time they want to put in to money.

The Rated BG solution is since years in the forum but never happened sadly.

Over all I find really cool what you wrote but it wont happen to 99% even tho, I know alot of PvP deticated players that would love to see Rated BG.

Cheers

Edit: Comment over me is senseless, the solution has nothing to do that will affect the P2W, u can still Pay for BIS gear and rock in Rated BG.
    Edited: June 24, 2020

4. Isn't the logical conclusion that this is how players want it?

If anything removing extra Honor for "RBG" would fix everything, just leave those Call to Arms BGs. I love how people actually want RBG to be some sort of "PvP" experience, it's just something that people endure to farm some Honor. Same as Random daily dungeon. You expect that to be pleasant experience? Imagine what would happen if every player would join a PvP guild and did only premades. That would be great, no more RBG warriors crying how they got destroyed, as if there is something wrong with that. I love how cryin.. I mean suggesting good stuff is your action instead of creating/joining guild, then going and destroying that premade. You don't have PvP spirit.

TL:DR
    Why do you want to destroy PvP, such a thing as "PvP" guild already is rarity. If you want enjoyable PvP you have to pass on that extra Honor, but such sacrifice can't be asked of you, so you come and complain that those cesspool RBG randoms don't go smooth.

5. pvp guilds are usually the worst cancerous places on any realm... yes that means worse than global.

6. I entirely skip BGs because the damage output is insane.

For example, the last few AVs I joined, the enemy team killed our entire team in seconds, ran to the GY, camped us until 0, it's just boring from both sides, and those type of games occur a lot.

7. PVP guilds are a joke. They're only good for arenas and racking up HKs. If you want balanced and fun BGs, you have to form both teams yourselves like a pickup basketball game. Have two team captains pick out their team members. If teams are imbalanced, just repick the teams.

Short of that, avoid queuing with another person whenever you can. You are more likely to face premades if you queue as a group. What I find works best is to have many alts to play on. If one BG sucks, simply log another and keep on queuing. Don't waste time in BG's you don't enjoy.

8. Indeed this is a good idea. I personaly had enaugh of drama between casualy and high ended players in bg chat. Maybe this will reduce it..

9. 100% this would be a good idea, indeed with rbg since premades would go there instead.