1. Nope. As a Warrior I can't need on cloth, leather and mail armor.

Or maybe I misunderstood what you meant by Walk-ins?
    No, but you could need on a cape for a caster or a trinket for a healer.

2. No, but you could need on a cape for a caster or a trinket for a healer.
    Rings and Necks also.

First of all @OP the link you posted here https://legacy-wow.com/wotlk-caster-druid-pre-raid-bis/ to get some leverage on your case has some issues, there's 13 different weps, For example "Pre raid BiS" Resto Druid should not get "Titansteel spellblade" with hit rating, and I would not call it "Pre raid BiS" if he was rocking every single hit rating gear that's in the link as resto if you get my point.
    After all this list seems a little off, there's so much items and they combined BOTH Resto druid and Balance druid into it, Items for Resto isn't bis for Balance but in this list they just mash it all up together, There's 16 trinkets for crying out loud, "BiS" can only be 2, for both speccs that's 4 but 16?
    I get the point the list is trying to make but there's loopholes you should se through, Would you defend your case the same if you we're resto druid needing on the "Pre raid BiS" Trinket with hit rating?

There's 2 stats only that seperates Healing item from DPS item, (except the hpala BiS boots) and that's Hit rating and Mp5, Spirit goes both ways and for Priests they can get prio in some guilds if they struggle on mana reg but thats it.

First 12