1. Ring of Valor

so will it ever be possible for me to get the World Wide Winner achievement and maybe even the Arena Master achievement?
    For arena master I need WWW, for WWW I need ring of valor. so it all comes down to the Ring of valor..

also Ring of Valor has been disabled for a LONG time, so please don't tell me "please submit a report on the bugtracker for this issue" because warmane isn't gonna do anything with that report except for maybe tell me that the arena is disabled due to bugs with pillars and flames or both. which doesn't solve anything.

so please, either enable the arena or just give me the achieve cus this is dumb

imgur.com/Gi56HqE

2. I was lucky enough to get my achievement when Ring of Valor was activate. But making an achievement unobtainable (especially one that leads to a title) is plain dumb. It's not warmane's job to fix Blizzard's mistakes, Ring of Valor would be a pain to balance out, but there were plenty of suggestions on how to make the achievement obtainable without having to deal with a broken arena.

I feel sorry for everybody farming Arena Master or going for leaderboards on achievment points. If only laziness wouldn't affect others :(

3. Yes activate Ring of valor please, i just got 2.2k in 2v2 and can start trying to grind for arena master title now besides this achievemnt.

4. Wasen't it like last year Warmane put Ring of valor back to arenas, what happened? to much high rate crybabies? "The hpala stands on pillar so I cant reach him?" -rage quit-