1. Events 23rd - 28th June

Greetings peep,

The following is the schedule for upcoming ingame events:

Brief description of events
    Spoiler: Show
    40v40 BGs
    Fight your enemy faction and see who triumphs! Warsong Gulch 40v40s!

Race event
    Be the first to reach the thrones and pass all the obstacles.

1v1 Tournament
    You know your class? Prove it and win the 1v1 Tournament.

Hide and Seek
    Find the hiding place, go through mountains, rivers and get a prize for it!

Cow Darts
    Be a living Cow Dart. Jump down with your Tauren character and land on the target.

Bounty Hunt
    Hunt the players with a price on their head or be the one that's being hunted. Your choice.

Most of the events will be described in announcements prior to the event starting!

In addition to our traditional events, Meet and Greet with Community Manager will occur where you can talk and discuss event-related matters.

As always, all times are GMT/UTC and match our current time that is shown on the website. Keep in mind that the times listed are subject to change so please check this schedule for your wanted events regularly. Also, we appreciate all feedback for the events as long as it's constructive. If you have any ideas, feel free to post them here. We read them all.

Regards
    Warmane

2. are today's events gonna be on schedule?

3. Todays event will start an hour latee.

4. Borrean, I want to inform you that you are an absolute ******, a disgrace for warmane's staff, as you can't to even host one event properly. First you delayed the race event 1 hrs, which is reasonable, that's okay, everything happens, but then when you came to durotar you typed: Write "bullet" for inv. So you are dumb enough to can't even read or skip people that intentionally waited for you to host the event and have took their time paying attention to when you would come etc. I'm just terribly insulted, because I've been waiting for that event for a long time and I was like the 3th person that typed bullet. That's complete and utter nonsense that you did and I really feel discriminated and warmane staff wasting my time, which is a lawful offense.
    Edited: June 26, 2020

5. Todays events will happen tomorrow , times will be announced.

6. Borrean, I want to inform you that you are an absolute ******, a disgrace for warmane's staff, as you can't to even host one event properly. First you delayed the race event 1 hrs, which is reasonable, that's okay, everything happens, but then when you came to durotar you typed: Write "bullet" for inv. So you are dumb enough to can't even read or skip people that intentionally waited for you to host the event and have took their time paying attention to when you would come etc. I'm just terribly insulted, because I've been waiting for that event for a long time and I was like the 3th person that typed bullet. That's complete and utter nonsense that you did and I really feel discriminated and warmane staff wasting my time, which is a lawful offense.
    You're an entitled c***. No one cares if you're offended and no one owes you anything. Get over it.

7. Todays events will happen tomorrow. Starting from 2PM. New schedule will be also announced tomorrow.

8. Hello, are the events happening right now?

9. Hello, I'm waiting at starting area. There was server message saying race event in 40m? Is it still happening?