1. How is this not good enough evidence of ninja?

Good day, I reported a player for ninja looting, provided evidence, but a GM told me I need to learn how to file a proper report. Someone tell me how is this not good enough evidence and not a solid report. This is not a report post, I am just wondering what am I missing, I provided the name, date of the incident, evidence and a short walkthrough of what happened, RS10 HC, Baltharus' Gift dropped, the ninja rolled on it, after getting the item said that he doesn't need it, instead of passing it to the second highest roll, he gave it to someone who whispered him first, who was as tank and obviously didn't need the item, didn't even roll for it. So not only there's too many people who do troll rolls and unnecessary rolls, but also gave the item to someone who simply whispered him first. Here's the evidence I had, it's more than enough. Let me know what I'm missing.

2. You need full unedited screenshots. Your link contains pictures of the screen not screenshots. And they show only chat window.

Additionally, you can check what screenshots you need here: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post2651922

3. As far as I know, you need full screens, not just screens of the chat. You can't alter the screens.
    Next time make the chat window bigger as well.
    And you should also have a screen with the raid composition, and the terms of loot before joining the raid, specified in the LFM message or raid chat.

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=325598

If you have been victim of a NINJA in raid please send the following information via IN-GAME ticket:

Name of the ninja
    Date of the incident
    Screenshot(s)1*
    Screenshot(s)2**
    Screenshot(s)3***
    Screenshot(s)4****
    Brief explanation

Screenshots have to be unedited.
    Recorded evidence is optional but will be heavily considered over screenshots evidence.

* Screenshot containing explaination of looting rules (and if any item is reserved). If it wasn't mentioned you should consider asking for it within the raid/group, before it begins.
    Examples of clear looting rules:
    "LF2M DPS and Healer Icecrown Citadel 25. All tier tokens reserved for guild, everything else will be distributed via rolling"
    "Organising VOA raid, all items to be rolled for. Nothing reserved"
    "LFM Trial of the Crusader. All loot will be distributed via rolling"

** Screenshot showing raid composition (full raid group window) at the start of raid.
    ** Any changes of Master Looter should be documented too to further improve the evidence.
    Should Raid leader change person with Master Loot he has to ensure that new ML knows how loot is distributed.

*** Screenshot showing all rolls for an item (preferably in a big chat window) starting when item roll is called for.
    *** Or screenshot showing player changing looting rules during the raid.

**** Screenshot showing player taking item for himself/giving it to player who did not win roll. Raid window showing raid leader and ML should be opened as well, alternatively if person left raid after ninja a message showing him leaving raid.

In rare cases evidence other than listed above may be considered if it is glaringly obvious (e.g. priest taking all the loot including plate items and leaving raid), but otherwise please try to follow this guide as much as possible.

4. Alright thanks, the guy clearly says that he gave it to another guy who whispered him first, but I guess it's more important to ban people who need on green items in low level dungeons instead of ninja looters who obviously don't care, next time sure, I'll take a screenshot of the raid loot rules, cause of course there are raids that do Greed>MS, and I'll take screenshots of the full raid composition, even if they are completely not connected to the situation. Sarcasm aside, I understand that the evidence could have been better, but as CornelManu forwarded, in rare cases it ifs glaringly obvious, let's not be close minded and ignore the obvious

5. in rare cases it ifs glaringly obvious, let's not be close minded and ignore the obvious
    They still don't accept pictures of the screen instead of screenshots in those cases.

6. I couldn't even figure out which one of the people are you in those "screens" lmao

No one can understand who is what role, what are the raid rules? It's like looking trough cats anus and being surprised you cant understand what you see. How are these "sufficient" evidence in your mind, even setting aside invalid format of the pictures?

7. but I guess it's more important to ban people who need on green items in low level dungeons instead of ninja looters who obviously don't care
    No, it's more important to give bans when people provide sufficient evidence according to what the GMs require.

Let this sink in: people making reports about "green items in low level dungeons" cared more about giving proper evidence than you did.