1. Multiboxers disrupting gameplay

So i understand that multiboxing is allowed and such but does it count as disrupting gameplay if they camp at org for half an hour killing all ah and bank npcs?

Yes i could just go to different city (wich i did) but as lower lvl players maybe dont have the option to change citys.

2. There's a free zepling outside org that goes directly to Thunderbluff, me personally i always use UC as Horde nowdays both org and TB seem to be very full now.

3. That's not disrupting gameplay, make a group and kill him.

4. actually camping auction house/bank NPCs was punished by GMs on retail when you did it for too long...the argument that there are other places you could go didnt really help. However, we camped it for a few hours straight so maybe there is some tolerancy if said boxer only lasts a bunch of minutes.

To clarify by punished I mean we got asked to leave or they would displace us.

5. Saying you can go to a different city or kill them is such a bad response. This isn't an organized raid group raiding the city, this is a few people running multiple characters storming a city and only killing AH and Bank NPCs simply to just try and make others have a bad time. Fighting a multiboxer is also a lot more difficult then fighting a raid group honestly since multiboxers usually are mass spamming aoes on characters all at once, which is alot more difficult to do with multiple players. Camping AH NPCs for long periods of time should most definetly be disruptive gameplay.

6. Saying you can go to a different city or kill them is such a bad response. This isn't an organized raid group raiding the city, this is a few people running multiple characters storming a city and only killing AH and Bank NPCs simply to just try and make others have a bad time. Fighting a multiboxer is also a lot more difficult then fighting a raid group honestly since multiboxers usually are mass spamming aoes on characters all at once, which is alot more difficult to do with multiple players. Camping AH NPCs for long periods of time should most definetly be disruptive gameplay.
    What's the difference between having a raid camp your AH NPCs or having one dude with several characters camp it?
    Fighting a multiboxer is actually a lot easier than fighting a raid group. All you need to do is focus down the "main" account and once he's dead he can't control the others (as far as I can tell).

7. All you need to do is focus down the "main" account and once he's dead he can't control the others (as far as I can tell).
    Good luck targeting the main account, since even MBers figured out not to use a name with one in it or anything like that to make that char an obvious target. And even then from what I've understood they should still be able to continue spamming abilities.

8. Oh yea your totally right its so easy to kill multiboxers who spam aoes and multiple heals on themselves!

9. Few weeks ago, i meet multiboxers in battleground too, not even in major city killing AH, how this thing can be allowed... just ban this guys and let them game how is it.

10. Good luck targeting the main account, since even MBers figured out not to use a name with one in it or anything like that to make that char an obvious target. And even then from what I've understood they should still be able to continue spamming abilities.
    Yeah there is a program for swapping chars if your main gets killed, Look at the multiboxer thread on forums and you'll learn a lot.

11. Oh yea your totally right its so easy to kill multiboxers who spam aoes and multiple heals on themselves!
    Well I do hope you can manage to muster more than 2 brain cells and not attack him 1v40.

Good luck targeting the main account, since even MBers figured out not to use a name with one in it or anything like that to make that char an obvious target. And even then from what I've understood they should still be able to continue spamming abilities.
    He'll always be at the front of the part, with the others following him. Why is clicking on the first toon hard?

12. Yeah there is a program for swapping chars if your main gets killed, Look at the multiboxer thread on forums and you'll learn a lot.
    They rarely use it apparently. I've seen maybe 1 multiboxer that kept moving after death. Most of them suck balls and stand there after their main gets put down.

13. Here's a reminder about multiboxing: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=241277
    "Multiboxing - Our policies regarding multiboxing aren't up to discussion. If we decide to change them, we will do so of our own accord. We are more than aware of any and all arguments you might want to make about it."

14. He'll always be at the front of the part, with the others following him. Why is clicking on the first toon hard?
    When they are overlapping yes, extremely. You have to catch him when he is moving. In WG he is pretty stationary so it is extremely difficult.

And since you asked that question... Did you ever PVP against these guys or are you just trolling for the laughs? Some things you are saying makes it look like you've never played against them.

They rarely use it apparently. I've seen maybe 1 multiboxer that kept moving after death. Most of them suck balls and stand there after their main gets put down.
    I've seen plenty in WG. You must've dealt with beginners.

Here's a reminder about multiboxing: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=241277
    "Multiboxing - Our policies regarding multiboxing aren't up to discussion. If we decide to change them, we will do so of our own accord. We are more than aware of any and all arguments you might want to make about it."
    Yeah we know. No need to spam the thread with comments just to feel important.

15. When they are overlapping yes, extremely. You have to catch him when he is moving. In WG he is pretty stationary so it is extremely difficult.

And since you asked that question... Did you ever PVP against these guys or are you just trolling for the laughs? Some things you are saying makes it look like you've never played against them.

I've seen plenty in WG. You must've dealt with beginners.

Yeah we know. No need to spam the thread with comments just to feel important.
    Sure, when they are overlapping you can't target them well. That's why you can go on the other gate, make him move.
    I did PvP against them and they're not that hard to deal with. When people don't know how to deal with them they go and cry about it. Every thread about multiboxing is crying how it's unfair. Life's unfair and you need to learn how to deal with it. Same goes for this case.

On another topic, why would I feel important spamming the thread? I missed a post and I added another one about Warmane's attitude towards multiboxing.

12 Last