1. it's allowed. it's not disrupting gameplay. get use to it, or find somewhere else to play. simple.

2. Sure, when they are overlapping you can't target them well. That's why you can go on the other gate, make him move.
    I did PvP against them and they're not that hard to deal with. When people don't know how to deal with them they go and cry about it. Every thread about multiboxing is crying how it's unfair. Life's unfair and you need to learn how to deal with it. Same goes for this case.

If he is smart he is camping the courtyard, and simply one shooting anything that goes through the hole in the wall.
    I mean you can make a different push and surprise him if you have a solid chunk of people on some sort of voice chat and he is too blind in oder to see that half of the raid is trying to push the other side. But we are talking about realistic scenarios here. This is not rated BG from Cata and later expansions, but a makeshift raid of random people. 90% fo them don't even watch the chat.

On another topic, why would I feel important spamming the thread? I missed a post and I added another one about Warmane's attitude towards multiboxing.
    Then you missed twice since you had 3 posts in a row. You can always edit your first post to add whatever you want instead of cluttering the threads.

3. If he is smart he is camping the courtyard, and simply one shooting anything that goes through the hole in the wall.
    I mean you can make a different push and surprise him if you have a solid chunk of people on some sort of voice chat and he is too blind in oder to see that half of the raid is trying to push the other side. But we are talking about realistic scenarios here. This is not rated BG from Cata and later expansions, but a makeshift raid of random people. 90% fo them don't even watch the chat.

Then you missed twice since you had 3 posts in a row. You can always edit your first post to add whatever you want instead of cluttering the threads.
    If he's camping the courtyard he'll move eventually to dot something. You don't need more than 2-3 people to oneshot his main. Even if he can move the other ones without his main toon it'll take several seconds to start doing it and organize everything.. Multiboxers aren't as big of a problem as everyone makes them out to be.

I don't find posting 3 replies in a single-page thread "cluttering" it but whatever.

4. If he's camping the courtyard he'll move eventually to dot something.
    Actually no. He is happy to sit there and just wait for someone or something to pop their heads. At least the ones with half a brain.

You don't need more than 2-3 people to oneshot his main. Even if he can move the other ones without his main toon it'll take several seconds to start doing it and organize everything.
    Assuming you can target him in the 1st place. If you can't your best bet is that whoever is using one of the siege engines knows what he is doing.

Multiboxers aren't as big of a problem as everyone makes them out to be.
    No, you just need PVE raid coordination to take out ONE GUY. Real easy job there mate.
    Again we are talking about a random group of people not a premade. It is not an easy job to find 10 people to do a coordinated push let alone more.

I don't find posting 3 replies in a single-page thread "cluttering" it but whatever.
    From my xp forum staff usually does, but that could just be my xp with different forums.
    Edited: June 23, 2020

5. Actually no. He is happy to sit there and just wait for someone or something to pop their heads. At least the ones with half a brain.
    Actually, if you go the the other side of the fort he'll be forced to move.

Assuming you can target him in the 1st place. If you can't your best bet is that whoever is using one of the siege engines knows what he is doing.
    He's not an immovable impenetrable fortress of massive amounts of AoE damage. A single shaman can enter among all his toons and thunderstorm = they start moving = you find the lead.

No, you just need PVE raid coordination to take out ONE GUY. Real easy job there mate.
    Again we are talking about a random group of people not a premade. It is not an easy job to find 10 people to do a coordinated push let alone more.
    You don't need PvE raid coordination. You need a single person to charge inside and others will follow.

6. Actually, if you go the the other side of the fort he'll be forced to move.
    He is in the courtyard. Which means he is in the big area in front of the last gate. He doesn't have to move.

He's not an immovable impenetrable fortress of massive amounts of AoE damage. A single shaman can enter among all his toons and thunderstorm = they start moving = you find the lead.
    Ok genius, and how do you suppose that shaman even gets into that range without getting obliterated the moment MBer sees that he is running towards him? Shamans are not a stealth class.

You don't need PvE raid coordination. You need a single person to charge inside and others will follow.
    One Chain Lightning and several people are dead from AOE. Mind sear from all the priests and you are all dead.
    We are not talking about 5 man MBers or the ones that use all available classes, we are talking about ones that are raid groups themselves and are using the most efficient combos, which are usually 15 eles and 10 rdudus or a bunch of spriest.

7. He is in the courtyard. Which means he is in the big area in front of the last gate. He doesn't have to move.
    Immovable fortress of death story again?

Ok genius, and how do you suppose that shaman even gets into that range without getting obliterated the moment MBer sees that he is running towards him? Shamans are not a stealth class.
    It seems you keep missing the fact that people will actually go and try to kill the multiboxer. He won't be alone.

One Chain Lightning and several people are dead from AOE. Mind sear from all the priests and you are all dead.
    We are not talking about 5 man MBers or the ones that use all available classes, we are talking about ones that are raid groups themselves and are using the most efficient combos, which are usually 15 eles and 10 rdudus or a bunch of spriest.
    Defensive CDs exist. Resilience exists.

8. Multiboxers in this realm is becoming a real issue these days. A walking deathball of 20 toons killing everything in sight. "But hey blizzard says it's not against the rule! Warmane shouldn't as well." I beg to differ. Not suggesting an outright ban will be the right move since it's part and parcel of WoW, but we should consider limiting the number.

One argument is that deathball can be handled if you avoid them all together or take them down heads on. Let us take a look at this scenario.

A single deathball of multiboxer which could be controlled by 1 person walks into Orgrimmar. He camped at the Auction House, admiring his path of destruction, killing both the Auctioneer and the foolish players who goes in one by one to try to kill him off. A counter attack force was formed to take down this threat, they form up a group of 20 players to counter him and finally, successfully take him down. Total time spent, an hour. Happy ending? No.
    How i like view thing is a person vs enemy's time ratio. In this case, it's 1 person's time vs 40 person's time. 1 multiboxer is self explanatory. 40 person? When the guy first arrive in Orgrimmar, he target the Auction House right away. This force players to either move or try to kill him. Orgrimmar Auction House is usually crowded, at least 20 players using it at any time. Next, another 20 is required to kill him. Hence a total of 40 player's time wasted. Now let me translate that into numbers and wages.

Assuming 1 hr wage= USD$10.
    40 Horde player wage= USD$400
    1 deathball wage = USD$10 (technically USD$200 but hey, operated by 1 man).
    A deathball wrecking havoc in Orgrimmar can cost an unnecessarily theoretical expense of USD$390 by wasting someone play time and forcing others to react to him. For those who still don't understand the scope of the amount, I'll do you a favour. That amount translate to around 345 Euro and that's AT LEAST 420 coins. That's at least 2 SM and you have spare to play around with.

I would also like to point out the fact that the ONLY entity in WoW who have the ability to take up at least 20+ player's time alone are the Raid bosses. See the power difference?

Now lets take another look at the PVP aspect, Wintergrasp.

A deathball of 20 walk into the Wintergrasp and wiping all defense by himself. He start by entering from the right flank, killing all canons which are firing at vehicles who are trying to break the Fortress Wall. That allow an easy time for the vehicle to break the wall, finishing one objective. Repeat the same for the Inner Wall. Next he walks into the courtyard and start showering everyone in range with starfalls. Win game, ggez.
    Wintergrasp have a player limit of 120 each side. A deathball would take 1/6 of the player limit, a VERY coordinated 1/6 of the play limit. Any side he attack will likely go down easily. It takes an experience team to defend against a deathball, or just overwhelm him with numbers. That means the other side of the wall will be pretty much undefended. Obviously this is an unfair advantage, a single player taking the aggro of most of the defense.

One more thing, can anyone really touch your own heart and tell me they don't feel happy that they see a deathball in Wintergrasp on their side?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    In retail, multiboxing is not a bannable offense. Lets take a look at why multiboxing is sort of allowed in retail.

Retail:

1) Every acc = 1 sub for Blizzard. Monthly subscription is at USD$14.99. Not just that, buying WoW on a fresh account is USD$49.99. A guy who wanna run 10 account to build up that 10 multibox for 3 month, the cost will be at ~USD$950 (Iphone's starting price is at USD$649).
    2) Time needed to build up that 10-20 accounts to deathball worthy threat is SIGNIFICANTLY longer in retail compared to this private server as Icecrown provides x7 exp.
    Another thing I would like to bring up is the technological advance over the years. Back then running 2 copies of WoW is amazing already. 5? God tier pc, which means you got to spend a whole bunch of money, usually another USD$1000 or so. However, now it's easy to run more than 5 copies of WoW and creating an account in Warmane doesn't incur the price I've stated above, you can see why people start running from 5 to 10 and now 20 a toons deathball.

So you can see why the barrier of entry to do such a feat is non-existence in Blizzard you got to pay for it whereas in Warmane, it's easy to push up accounts like this, for free.

QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS!"

1) But it's not easy to build a multiboxing team!

Yes it isn't. Thing about Icecrown is it's a mature server, where players are already here for YEARS. Even someone who play for 1 day per week will be able to build up a team by now.

2) They spend money on them to donate for the gears!

Donating for gears can be avoided if they use that 20 toons to kill people for gears in the first place. You see them everywhere from world PVP to small scale participation in BG. Ok let's say they donate. Remember donating is just a form of shortening time to reach a certain power level, and not really PAYING to just play the game. Blizzard multiboxers spend money and time to reach that stage compared to a donor who do that only spend money but not time to reach the same power level.

3) So what to do if Warmane decide to take action against them?

I have no idea, outright banning is out of question since some might already spend time and cash in it. So either refund them, or force them to change class. This will be Warmane's decision if they decided to push this through.

4) There are so many loopholes in your argument from over simplifying things.

This is not an argument, just want to point things out by exaggerating some points so that people understand why some of us find that the current state of multiboxing is unacceptable.

My 2 cents. Thanks for reading.

EDIT: I would also like to ask Warmane to relook at their multibox policy as it does not age well due to the technological advance and lack of a barrier of entry to try out such stuff.
    Edited: June 24, 2020 Reason: adding in edit.

9. 1) Every acc = 1 sub for Blizzard. Monthly subscription is at USD$14.99. Not just that, buying WoW on a fresh account is USD$49.99. A guy who wanna run 10 account to build up that 10 multibox for 3 month, the cost will be at ~USD$950 (Iphone's starting price is at USD$649).
    2) Time needed to build up that 10-20 accounts to deathball worthy threat is SIGNIFICANTLY longer in retail compared to this private server as Icecrown provides x7 exp.
    Well, back in days ye. But at current retail its way easier to earn tokens than coins here.
    Lvling on current retail also easier than here. + free boosts via expac buy

10. Multi-boxing is totally legit here and it's not considered as disrupting game play even if the mbxer camps players and npcs for over a long period of time. You can always make a raid group to try to take the mbxer down. If you fail, then you need better coordination and raid group, or more number of people in your raid group. If you don't want to participate, then you can always move to different cities, the choice is yours.

11. Immovable fortress of death story again?
    Don't see the problem with that story since a lot if not most of them play that way. After all it is supper efficient since it brings wins and thus honor points. He can always farm HKs after the battle by camping quest givers.

It seems you keep missing the fact that people will actually go and try to kill the multiboxer. He won't be alone.
    And you keep missing the fact that you have to go through a choke point where MBer will use Chain/Mind sear to erase the first 10 people that enter. After that happens everyone else falls back.
    Not to mention that shaman has to get in the middle of them all to knock them in different directions in order to separate them.

Defensive CDs exist. Resilience exists.
    Yeah getting 15 flame shocks/dp's on your *** is gonna be mitigated by resilience.

12. Don't see the problem with that story since a lot if not most of them play that way. After all it is supper efficient since it brings wins and thus honor points. He can always farm HKs after the battle by camping quest givers.

And you keep missing the fact that you have to go through a choke point where MBer will use Chain/Mind sear to erase the first 10 people that enter. After that happens everyone else falls back.
    Not to mention that shaman has to get in the middle of them all to knock them in different directions in order to separate them.

Yeah getting 15 flame shocks/dp's on your *** is gonna be mitigated by resilience.
    Alright, I'm giving up. You can continue living in the world where a multiboxer is an unbeatable raid boss. Meanwhile, anyone with half a brain will manage to kill him. It's painfully obvious you can't connect 2 and 2 together and see a weakness. Enjoy your "multiboxer bad" thread.

13. Multiboxers in this realm is becoming a real issue these days. A walking deathball of 20 toons killing everything in sight. "But hey blizzard says it's not against the rule! Warmane shouldn't as well." I beg to differ. Not suggesting an outright ban will be the right move since it's part and parcel of WoW, but we should consider limiting the number.

One argument is that deathball can be handled if you avoid them all together or take them down heads on. Let us take a look at this scenario.

How i like view thing is a person vs enemy's time ratio. In this case, it's 1 person's time vs 40 person's time. 1 multiboxer is self explanatory. 40 person? When the guy first arrive in Orgrimmar, he target the Auction House right away. This force players to either move or try to kill him. Orgrimmar Auction House is usually crowded, at least 20 players using it at any time. Next, another 20 is required to kill him. Hence a total of 40 player's time wasted. Now let me translate that into numbers and wages.

A deathball wrecking havoc in Orgrimmar can cost an unnecessarily theoretical expense of USD$390 by wasting someone play time and forcing others to react to him. For those who still don't understand the scope of the amount, I'll do you a favour. That amount translate to around 345 Euro and that's AT LEAST 420 coins. That's at least 2 SM and you have spare to play around with.

I would also like to point out the fact that the ONLY entity in WoW who have the ability to take up at least 20+ player's time alone are the Raid bosses. See the power difference?

Now lets take another look at the PVP aspect, Wintergrasp.

Wintergrasp have a player limit of 120 each side. A deathball would take 1/6 of the player limit, a VERY coordinated 1/6 of the play limit. Any side he attack will likely go down easily. It takes an experience team to defend against a deathball, or just overwhelm him with numbers. That means the other side of the wall will be pretty much undefended. Obviously this is an unfair advantage, a single player taking the aggro of most of the defense.

One more thing, can anyone really touch your own heart and tell me they don't feel happy that they see a deathball in Wintergrasp on their side?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    In retail, multiboxing is not a bannable offense. Lets take a look at why multiboxing is sort of allowed in retail.

Retail:

Another thing I would like to bring up is the technological advance over the years. Back then running 2 copies of WoW is amazing already. 5? God tier pc, which means you got to spend a whole bunch of money, usually another USD$1000 or so. However, now it's easy to run more than 5 copies of WoW and creating an account in Warmane doesn't incur the price I've stated above, you can see why people start running from 5 to 10 and now 20 a toons deathball.

So you can see why the barrier of entry to do such a feat is non-existence in Blizzard you got to pay for it whereas in Warmane, it's easy to push up accounts like this, for free.

QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS!"

1) But it's not easy to build a multiboxing team!

Yes it isn't. Thing about Icecrown is it's a mature server, where players are already here for YEARS. Even someone who play for 1 day per week will be able to build up a team by now.

2) They spend money on them to donate for the gears!

Donating for gears can be avoided if they use that 20 toons to kill people for gears in the first place. You see them everywhere from world PVP to small scale participation in BG. Ok let's say they donate. Remember donating is just a form of shortening time to reach a certain power level, and not really PAYING to just play the game. Blizzard multiboxers spend money and time to reach that stage compared to a donor who do that only spend money but not time to reach the same power level.

3) So what to do if Warmane decide to take action against them?

I have no idea, outright banning is out of question since some might already spend time and cash in it. So either refund them, or force them to change class. This will be Warmane's decision if they decided to push this through.

4) There are so many loopholes in your argument from over simplifying things.

This is not an argument, just want to point things out by exaggerating some points so that people understand why some of us find that the current state of multiboxing is unacceptable.

My 2 cents. Thanks for reading.

EDIT: I would also like to ask Warmane to relook at their multibox policy as it does not age well due to the technological advance and lack of a barrier of entry to try out such stuff.
    I think this is the most delusional post I have read on this forum since its beginning.

You failed to address anything that actually makes multiboxing good on warmane because you dont have any idea how multiboxing works.

You had to lie and create imaginary arguments, measurements and unrealistic scenarios to fit your own narrative.

First 12