1. Unholy DK few question on end-game playing

Hi , i got few question about Unholy DK PVE

1. Glyph of Icy Touch / Glyph of Dark Death (is allways ON ) and about 3rd major glyph, atm using Glyph of the Ghoul but annoying me coz pestilience not refreshing timers on target , just spreading on nerby targets , so i think to replece ghoul glyph for Glyph of Disease , its gonna be better?

2. Gems , every RED - 20 str , blue - jsut to activate meta , yellow - better str/haste or str / crit ? from haste or crit more benefits - i don't use wrist from RS wrist (haste) , wearing POLAR from gunship 25hc , but im enginering with hands haste .

2. Hi , i got few question about Unholy DK PVE

1. Glyph of Icy Touch / Glyph of Dark Death (is allways ON ) and about 3rd major glyph, atm using Glyph of the Ghoul but annoying me coz pestilience not refreshing timers on target , just spreading on nerby targets , so i think to replece ghoul glyph for Glyph of Disease , its gonna be better?

2. Gems , every RED - 20 str , blue - jsut to activate meta , yellow - better str/haste or str / crit ? from haste or crit more benefits - i don't use wrist from RS wrist (haste) , wearing POLAR from gunship 25hc , but im enginering with hands haste .
    For question number one:
    Afaik, no. You shouldn't use glyph of pestilence because you will lose a lot of damage from Wandering Plague. It has like 1s ICD so if your diseases are applied 1 GCD apart, every time they tick they have a chance to proc Wandering Plague. If you refresh them via pestilence they bot tick on the same frame and so only one of them can get the Wandering Plague proc.

3. For question number one:
    Afaik, no. You shouldn't use glyph of pestilence because you will lose a lot of damage from Wandering Plague. It has like 1s ICD so if your diseases are applied 1 GCD apart, every time they tick they have a chance to proc Wandering Plague. If you refresh them via pestilence they bot tick on the same frame and so only one of them can get the Wandering Plague proc.
    This is an old misconception. Glyph of Disease will not **** up your disease timers. But you are right that unholies shouldn't use it.

As for your questions OP, Icy Touch and Glyph of the Ghoul are pretty much mandatory. The third is either dark death (most commonly), death and decay (for fights with heavy RELEVANT AoE, e.g. heroic LK) or least common scourge strike. For gemming, there's not a single yellow socket that isn't worth gemming in end-game gear. Tear goes in pants slot (VDW 25hc). Blues are not gemmed, aside from your tear in pants slot. Str haste is better than str crit.