1. Jaydog - A Subpar Player and Alright Dude

TLDR: WoTLK - Mage: 10/25 VoA, 10/25 Naxx, 10/25 OS 2 Drake, 10/25 EoE, 10/25 Ulduar (1 Light no Algalon or Mim HM), 10/25 ToC HM (A Tribute to Skill completed), 10/25 Ony, 10/25 RS HM, and 10/25 ICC (11/12 HM) on Farm. The raiding guilds agreed I was in the top 5 best mages on the server for PvE. End of the expansion I started healing as a Shaman named Belde. Large game break between Ulduar and ICC.

Goals: Relearn WoTLK, decide if I like the server (Frostmourne), and raid with a group that does not have all content on farm. If I join a guild ill have a few questions that I could probably find out by skimming the forums.

Small Gaming Backstory:

Hello, my name is Richard (29) aka Jaydog and as the forum suggests, I am new to Warmane and looking forward to learning a little bit about this server and its community. At 10 I became a computer gamer all starting with SWG. As games came and left I jumped around. From SWG to GW to WoW. WoW to Aion to WoW. WoW to SWTOR to WoW. I am sure you get the point. I have played WoW from Pre-BC up until till MoP as a PvPer/Raider (No significant PvP accolades), WoD as a solo player, and then lost interested in the game due to it not feeling like WoW anymore. Classic came around and I was so happy. Unfortunately when PvP was a bust and it did not fulfill me like I had hoped, I left for single player games, SWTOR, SWGEmu, etc and have not felt content playing them for more than a few weeks or months. Needless to say, since I always go back to WoW, I decided to check out a private server and here I am.

WoW Raiding Experience on the server Kirin'Tor:

Pre-BC (Started before AQ was opened) - Warrior Flithellas PvP focus. Made Knight-Champion 2 times, Knight 5 times, and unfortunately did not understand that the internet had helpful information for games. I wonder what I could have done if I knew how to research games. ZG Clear once and some MC. Got my Mage Jaydog to level 56 by the time BC dropped. Quit two months before BC.

Vanilla - Warrior Flithellas (Tank) on Westfall. MC and Ony cleared then quit.

BC - Mage: Kara, Gruul, and Mags on farm. Game Break. A little Hyjal, BT, and Sunwell experience.

WoTLK - Mage: 10/25 VoA, 10/25 Naxx, 10/25 OS 2 Drake, 10/25 EoE, 10/25 Ulduar (1 Light no Algalon or Mim HM), 10/25 ToC HM (A Tribute to Skill completed), 10/25 Ony, 10/25 RS HM, and 10/25 ICC (11/12 HM) on Farm. The raiding guilds agreed I was in the top 5 best mages on the server for PvE. End of the expansion I started healing as a Shaman named Belde. Large game break between Ulduar and ICC.

Cata - Shaman: 10/25 BH, 10 BWD HM, 10 BoT (3/5 HM) (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWJ_sy8JqQI), 10/25 ToFW (1/2 HM), 10/25 Firelands (6/7 HM), and DS HM on farm. Large game break between Firelands and the middle of DS. For most of the fights that required interrupts I was forced to respec and the guild coined it the FU Belde Spec. Decreased Healing, Mana Regen, etc for interrupts since people could not interrupt IE for Halfus (Linked Video).

MoP - Shaman: Raid leader for 10 MV HM, 10 HoF (4/6 HM) (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8sBsgJCVSc), ToES (1/4 HM) on farm. A lot of parses which I was proud of at the time. Stopped playing before ToT released.

WoD to BFA - No real raiding experience

Linked videos are guild first kills and those are the only videos I am in.

2. welcome. i am new too. you dont seem subpar tho.

and i feel you when u said >Needless to say, since I always go back to WoW

this is my first time with a server of this quality out side of classic

3. welcome. i am new too. you dont seem subpar tho.

and i feel you when u said >Needless to say, since I always go back to WoW

this is my first time with a server of this quality out side of classic
    I used to be a very good player but I am unfortunately a shell of what I used to be since MoP. I look forward to getting back to my former glory hahaha. And yeah. I am in the same boat. First time playing on a quality private server in a long time. WoW always calls me back and I hope this server fills that hole.