1. 79 Shadow priest

Starting to get alitle bored with the weekly endless farming of ICC etc at lvl 80 and is looking to make a 79 Shadow priest twink.
    What gear sould i look for? Anyone have some Gear guide so I can have something to farm for atleast ^^

2. Starting to get alitle bored with the weekly endless farming of ICC etc at lvl 80 and is looking to make a 79 Shadow priest twink.
    What gear sould i look for? Anyone have some Gear guide so I can have something to farm for atleast ^^
    Hi there,

So as with most 79 twinks you can start out with the crafted gear which is decent enough to begin with and mix in some Pve/Raid gear as you acquire it. For spriest the crafted items would be the frostsavage set and the jewelcrafting rings (savage titanium band, ring of northern tears), and the necklace from the Grand Admiral quest in Icecrown. After that the best pve gear is found in Sunwell Plateau raid and if you're on Icecrown you'll have access to Brutal gladiator items that we on Lordaeron don't have.

There are also Lost rings (with random stats), forgotten necklaces (with random stats) to look out for. For weapon, most people go with Skoll's Fang + Iron Bound Tome unless you have Sunwell staff or something.

Before you get the Sunwell wand there's the wand from last boss of halls of lightning and there's a good cloak with hit which drops there too.

Bear in mind you're sacrificing resilience every time you equip a pve item from a raid, as much as it'll improve your damage, you'll also die faster and probably be higher on the enemy's must kill list.
    Edited: June 23, 2020

3. And unconditional take alchemy because priest have mana issues.