1. Isn't this racist?:-)

Why all races, can't take all classes?:-)
    Everyday i hear, that everyone can be anyone he/she wants... People fight for equality!
    But here is discrimination by race... Need to call the president fast!!

Just a joke.

Trolling is welcome:-)

2. I get, that this is a joke, but I will answer your question anyway.

Some races don't train certain classes either because of their anatomy or historical background/cultural beliefs. To my knowledge, night elves don't offer the mage's class, because they deflected themselves from using arcane magic. Think of the War of the Ancients, the Well of Eternity and the first invasion of the Burning Legion. After the Sundering, the night elves realized the danger this well of power presented and they didn't want to experience another war again. Later on, the players save some Highborne mages and those decide to join the Alliance, that's why we have night elf mages since Cata. Orcs have consumed demon blood, which hinders them from wielding the Light, hence you don't see orc paladins and priests in the game. Those are some few examples I can name.
    Edited: June 23, 2020

3. Orcs have consumed demon blood, which hinders them from wielding the Light, hence you don't see orc paladins and priests in the game.
    Orcs don't believe in Holy Light or whatever the Tauren are using. Mag'Har are not corrupted yet there are no priests or paladins among them either.

4. Orcs don't believe in Holy Light or whatever the Tauren are using.
    Before I continue, I would like to admit, that I am not really an expert on Warcraft's lore. Sometimes I become curious and have the desire to learn more about certain lore-related events, thus I watch videos or read articles about them. The same applies to the quote above. I don't remember where exactly I found the source, but I remember hearing how the demon blood disconnected the orcs from the Light - the same way as the Red Mist affected negatively the Draenei's bond with It. After reading your comment, I did a small research and read many posts on the internet, the majority of which supported your statement. They said, that the orcs stayed loyal to their shamanistic traditions and just didn't have the need to embrace the Light even with the arrival of the Draenei. So I am willing to agree with you.

Mag'Har are not corrupted yet there are no priests or paladins among them either.
    However, this isn't true. There are Mag'Har priests both in the game:
    https://www.wowhead.com/maghar-orc-allied-race

and in the lore, though the latter are mainly Shadow Priests from the Shadowmoon Clan in AU Draenor. Some people are also speculating, that the Lightbound could have forced the ways of the Light upon some Mag'Har orcs, so claiming, that those orcs had legit connections with It, wouldn't be far fetched.
    Edited: June 23, 2020

5. I know some of the achievements are racist. The basis for most body count quest are just racial extermination. I've always laughed when I see somebody get banned for racism since the game itself is racist.