1. New to Fury Warrior - Need help!

Hi,

I'm a level 70 Fury warrior, I just changed spec from Arms. I don't understand how my damage is so bad, I hit for basically nothing. I have equip two weapons and done talents. My skills in two hand are up at max. My character pane says my damage is in the red. Although both weapons are better than the original arms weapon I had. Am I missing something?

Cheers,

2. If you read the talent Titans Grip you can learn why your damage is in red.

Fury is pretty slow with low gear, but it scales up immensely as you gear up and generate loads of rage.

3. If you read the talent Titans Grip you can learn why your damage is in red.

Fury is pretty slow with low gear, but it scales up immensely as you gear up and generate loads of rage.
    Thanks heaps!!

4. Thanks heaps!!
    He's not wrong. You get dmg penalty from wearing 2 two-handers. There is also dual-wielding hit cap, which is much higher than 1 weapon (24% -> every fourth auto-attack will miss). Those are reasons I don't really like fury for leveling - it needs some gear to be good. Prot/arms are better at least untill 80.

5. I would level as prot. it has by far the highest damage and most survivability and shortest que times and in my opinion the most fun gameplay until level 80.