1. Why are Khorium Nodes non existing

I feel as if the past few weeks I've been seeing less and less and yesterday I tried a way that I use to farm Khorium and they pretty much took it out of the game I would farm Sethekk halls and 2 rooms before last boss there would be a node of Khorium but now there is only Adamantite I dont understand the changes why make a level 70 resource so hard to come by.

2. same as silver and titanium, they removed them from play and made them SO rare i have not seen a SINGLE SILVER for months. I DARE you to find me 10 silver ores WITHOUT using the auctioneer. - you will be mining copper for WEEKS.

It used to be 2 guaranteed silver spots in ghostlands - one just south of the towers in dead scar and other in the trolls with wolves in the west.

no more. I feel sorry for the new players trying jewelry, bc its a whole tier of things that cannot be made anymore.

Same goes for blood elves cooking - you CANNOT cook until you get to UC, because there is NO raw materials in ghostlands that match nivice cooking. no boar, no wolf, the no fish. So you have to wait until you re level 20 to backtrack and get boar in beginner lands near orgrimer.

Really, this game is NOT friendly to beginners.

now let the old players come and reply with "you can just buy them in auction or ask a high level to teleport you" both "solutions" being NOT newbie friendly AT ALL.

3. same as silver and titanium, they removed them from play and made them SO rare i have not seen a SINGLE SILVER for months. I DARE you to find me 10 silver ores WITHOUT using the auctioneer. - you will be mining copper for WEEKS.

It used to be 2 guaranteed silver spots in ghostlands - one just south of the towers in dead scar and other in the trolls with wolves in the west.

no more. I feel sorry for the new players trying jewelry, bc its a whole tier of things that cannot be made anymore.

Same goes for blood elves cooking - you CANNOT cook until you get to UC, because there is NO raw materials in ghostlands that match nivice cooking. no boar, no wolf, the no fish. So you have to wait until you re level 20 to backtrack and get boar in beginner lands near orgrimer.

Really, this game is NOT friendly to beginners.

now let the old players come and reply with "you can just buy them in auction or ask a high level to teleport you" both "solutions" being NOT newbie friendly AT ALL.
    They indeed CHANGED nodes. I recently mined to funnel my main's engineering and JC and mined silver with ease, just not in the traditional spots. I also still find titanium.

4. titanium is one of those things that you just have to know the core spawns to mine properly but I will say that khorium is made for a lot of endgame things you need it for Jeeves, for the 280 engineer mount and several other things that engineers have to make I would just like for them to make it a bit easier to find in order for people to make Jeeves no-one will be able to or those that do will have spent weeks of mindless grinding in order to obtain it

5. July 9, 2020  
    I find plenty of titanium in icecrown personally. Khorium...Well the title of this thread quite frankly is perfect.

I have found legitimately 2 khorium nodes ever in nagrand and it was after mining a total of 578 adamantite ore.

After having such disappointing results I tried the isle of quel'danas. It has a small amount of spawns close together that spawn quickly, a seemingly perfect scenario to find a khorium vein. Literally 600 adamantite ore later (i wish i was joking) zero khorium ore. ****ing zero. I gave up and bought the last piece of khorium ore i needed for my toshleys station transporter for a ridiculous 170g for 1 piece off the ah, which in actuality is a steal considering how rare it seems to be.

The truth is that If there were not chests in outland that happen to contain both khorium ore and bars rarely, it would probably not even be on the ah.

And yes that is the big secret here. If you want to find khorium ore, dont even think about attempting to find and mine a vein. Thats crazy talk. Just hunt down as many heavy fel iron chests as you can in outland and pray to rngesus as you open them.
    Edited: July 9, 2020

6. July 9, 2020  
    Hey guys.

Thanks for the feedback

As you've noticed we have made changes to spawns and how they work and we're completely remaking all the spawn points from scratch together with lots of research. What's currently been fully reworded is Northred and Azeroth. Kalimdor is a few days from being completed.

Allow me to explain the basics of how it works

Pooling:
    For example we have a zone that have totally 200 spawn points of copper ores and we can put them in a pool with limit of like 50.
    The server will then generate random spawn points in the world from that list, making the world look more random.

Many ores have a rare option.
    An example would be Silver is the rare version of Tin, Gold is a rare version of Iron etc.
    To make them share the spawn points of the non rave version we have a % that defines the chance of a rare being spawned.

Todays values for tin/silver spawns
    90% Tin
    10% Silver

So as a response to you guys feedback we will take it into account when we adjust those values.
    Khorium is indeed one of those spawn that is very very rare and could be buffed.

I would also like to request feedback from you guys how Northrend now feels in terms of amount of spawns and frequent spawn points.

7. July 9, 2020  

I would also like to request feedback from you guys how Northrend now feels in terms of amount of spawns and frequent spawn points.
    Northrend feels a lot better, a couple of weeks ago whenever I tried to do some mining in northrend I found some saronite but very little spawn points no matter the time I tried and never saw a titanium vein. Now the titanium veins feels more friendly to farm, they are still rare but now they actually exist they are no longer a myth hahaha. Hope you do the same with khorium which is non existant atm. Thanks

8. July 9, 2020  
    Glad to hear Nothrend is better now.

After we've completed the Kalimdor rework we're move to outland.
    The current values for Khorium is 1%. After some extra research now it seems to be more like 5%