1. Gm

Need talk with GM, i m reported for ninja loot but i dont do ninja loot never. I dont understand what happen and i want know why ban my count.

2. they don't give out details about the ban. suffice to say if you were banned for ninja, 99% chance you ninja'd something. you can try making a ban appeal https://www.warmane.com/account/support?do=new . but you're ban will likely be expired before it even gets looked at. enjoy your vacation.

3. Need talk with GM, i m reported for ninja loot but i dont do ninja loot never. I dont understand what happen and i want know why ban my count.
    5 day ban? Probably needed something in RDF you were not supposed to. Something for OS, or a BoE perhaps. Even if you ask from others if it's okay to roll NEED for OS item, they may say yes and still report you.

30 days, or more? Rolled for something that wasn't an upgrade for you in a raid.

4. Very thx guys, now i think maybe someone report me when i was roll for OS and nobody want that item, i think maybe can be, if not its impossible.

Very thanks :)