1. So what you going to repost this every day fanboy?

2. So what you going to repost this every day fanboy?
    maybe ? LONG LIVE MERCY

3. July 5, 2020  

4. July 5, 2020  
    So what you going to repost this every day fanboy?
    Wonder the same thing... Lmfao 4 days later here we are again... xd

5. July 5, 2020  
    Not sure why she left, I noticed she doesn’t log discord at all anymore or is at least hidden. But she was a pretty cool person. Had a run in with her once in a bad way but she was very forgiving. Nice to see people like that. Hope she’s well wherever she is.

6. maybe ? LONG LIVE MERCY
    Spoiler: Show
    You sound like one of those incel or simp terrorists. But you forgot to tip your fedora :)

Well, working with public is always tough. Whether it's online or in real life, sometimes people just has too much and need to take a break for their own good, or maybe Mercy had something going irl and had to put this on halt. Whatever reason is, I just hope that everything goes fine. It will be a bit weird to not see Mercy around after so many years.

You will be missed, sincerely.

7. Well, working with public is always tough. Whether it's online or in real life, sometimes people just has too much and need to take a break for their own good, or maybe Mercy had something going irl and had to put this on halt.
    Yes to both.

8. I'm around here and there in a limited capacity. If I do return in a staff capacity, it won't be until next year.

9. I'm around here and there in a limited capacity. If I do return in a staff capacity, it won't be until next year.
    SHES BACK BOIS SHES BACK
    nice to see you again :)

10. I'm around here and there in a limited capacity. If I do return in a staff capacity, it won't be until next year.
    Take care of yourself out there.

11. I'll try, but I'll be taking care of others and doing so may put me in harm's way. So there's no guarantee. I can assure you that I will try though. Thank you, I appreciate that. :)

First 1234 ... Last