1. Problematic cat

Hello, long story but to sum it up:

My sister found a stray kitty a few years ago and brought it to my dads house while she was still living there. She moved out a couple years or so and ever since the cat has been rather unatended, borderline abandoned in the laundry room by my dad who despises cats even more than I do (or did).

The cat behaves seemingly normal for the most part, if it wasn't because he's agressive for absolutely no reason at all. And when I say agressive I don't mean that he hisses or anything like that no, he just literally attacks without a previous warning. 2 weeks ago he bit the cleaning lady so hard she had to go the hospital get a stich and take antibiotics just in case, he has scratched me several times as well, and today I thought of letting him stay in my room for a bit to see if he would adapt and relax a bit. He spent 10 minutes purring on my bed, jumped down, looked at me and then jumped to bit me in the arm. He succedeed, made a hole on my jersey and thank gods I had it on, because I have severe scratches anyways. I sent him back to "his" laundry room, and still he pretends to meow and act all cute, but he's the devil.

I have noticed that he's also obsessed with food. He just rubbs himself to me when is feeding time and at any occasion he sniffs the area in search of lost food nuggets that may have fallen, or trying to scavenge any traces of food that fell on the floor.

I'm just visiting here since my dad is very sick and I'll have to move out eventually, which means that something needs to be done about this cat. Is there any cat expert that could advice me on this critical situation? I have no idea about cats in general, I don't trust them nor I like them, but I feel pity for this one due to the circumstances he has been put on thanks to my selfish sister.

Few pictures of the specimen:

Few minutes before the attack:
    Spoiler: Show

The fang holes left on my jersey after the attack:
    Spoiler: Show

PS: Don't make fun of my blanket, it's a relic my father keeps from when we were kids and is probably older than anyone on the server.

2. Not an expert, but seems your cat needs lots of care and time. I guess you've already asked your sister to take it. Take it to a cat shelter where he maybe put up for adoption or so.. Or find someone who is willing to take him in knowing how he behaves. These are the the only solutions i can think of. Or take the cat with you when you move out. Good luck.

3. "This cat comes from the street and has been years unattended and abandoned in a room, living with someone who despises cats"

There is the answer. Cats are not objects and they also need love/attention/playtime/stimulations beside foods, sort of like a kid. Making it living under these conditions is cruel and expected to make it harsh and untrusty. Coming from the street is just another trauma for him, and its obsessed with food because it surely suffered hunger in his street past, and hes used to eat everything he can, when he has the chance.

I'm sorry to hear that you dislike cats, of course everyone has their preferences, but I can guarantee you that if treated good they can be amazing companions capable of great love and trust with their owner.

Now, this particular cat, with this background, need someone with a lot of patience, willing to give it attention and care. It will take a lot of time and probably some scrathes/bites to regain his trust back. No shame if you don't feel to do that, but please find someone who is a cat lover or some good shelter and ensure it will be in good hands either way.