1. Dominance Of Horde

(Frostmourne Server) Alliance seem unable to adapt against the Horde .. Has Warmane released stats by BG/Faction?

Also, can we block some BG's?
    Edited: June 25, 2020

2. Warmane doesn't keep BG stats. And no, as far as I know you can't block BGs. You can only queue multiple ones that you like, but idk how many of them (I think 2 but not sure). Keep in mind that goes through specific queue so you don't get a reward from doing a random BG.

3. Warmane doesn't keep BG stats. And no, as far as I know you can't block BGs. You can only queue multiple ones that you like, but idk how many of them (I think 2 but not sure). Keep in mind that goes through specific queue so you don't get a reward from doing a random BG.
    Random queue seems to favor 40 man .. Which is fine except its continuous 40 man with an extremely rare 10 or 15 man .. Which favor Horde.

4. idk how ur getting dominated. 19/26 bg won solo q.

5. Warmane doesn't keep BG stats.
    Of course they have the stats. It's in everyone's statistics tab under achievements, so it has to be in the database somewhere. Besides, what do you think they used to magically declare "BG Balanced!" after the release of Mercenary Mode. They just don't want to let others scrutinize the data.

6. Random queue seems to favor 40 man .. Which is fine except its continuous 40 man with an extremely rare 10 or 15 man .. Which favor Horde.
    Enable Mercenary Mode. Problem solved.

7. Is FM same battlegroup as IC? If so I am seeing anything but horde dominance lately. June has been an awful month for Horde according my records (I keep track of wins/losses/bgs/time of day/etc) and according to my records, over 100bgs, Horde has dropped from a 73% win percentage (May) in random bgs to 22% win rate (June). Very frustrating losses too, absolutely dominated (several where ally had less than 5 deaths total by end of bg) in many of them. Few close losses. Only a small handful of those bgs were horde or ally premades too.

8. Is FM same battlegroup as IC? If so I am seeing anything but horde dominance lately. June has been an awful month for Horde according my records (I keep track of wins/losses/bgs/time of day/etc) and according to my records, over 100bgs, Horde has dropped from a 73% win percentage (May) in random bgs to 22% win rate (June). Very frustrating losses too, absolutely dominated (several where ally had less than 5 deaths total by end of bg) in many of them. Few close losses. Only a small handful of those bgs were horde or ally premades too.
    Now imagine your alliance alternate universe self. Man, 27% losses in May was disappointing but we won 78% in June, so I guess it's getting better.
    By those percentages, you won 47.5% of your BGs over the last 2 months, that's about half in my books.

9. Now imagine your alliance alternate universe self. Man, 27% losses in May was disappointing but we won 78% in June, so I guess it's getting better.
    By those percentages, you won 47.5% of your BGs over the last 2 months, that's about half in my books.
    True! But from March to May it was all 70% or higher so this June has been a slap in the face of the norm at least for my experience. For those first three months that I was recording for our losses and wins were usually close. In this June's data more than half of the losses I have seen have been awfully lopsided, particularly in WSG and SOTA. It just feels like something has changed, and I was wondering if maybe a new server opened up recently or anything like that.

10. July 2, 2020  
    (Frostmourne Server) Alliance seem unable to adapt against the Horde .. Has Warmane released stats by BG/Faction?

Also, can we block some BG's?
    My win rate is roughly 50% as horde. Funny enough, I've won about 75% of my WSG games out of 25 games, but lost the majority of AV games, with around a 35% win rate. I'm interested to understand why that is, and sure would love to be able to just flat out block AV and IoC, they aren't very fun even if you win.

11. July 5, 2020  
    My BG stats since I hit level 80 on this battlegroup.

WSG Horde Wins :27 / Alliance Wins :29
    AB Horde Wins :30 / Alliance Wins :21
    EOTS Horde Wins :23 / Alliance Wins :18
    SOTA Horde Wins :30 / Alliance Wins :18
    IOC Horde Wins :7 / Alliance Wins :6
    AV Horde Wins :13 / Alliance Wins :10

Some were premade horde bgs, some were premade ally bgs. Most were played around 10pm Central Time

12. July 5, 2020  
    It'd be nice to see if anyone has data on how many Horde BG wins are actually carried by Alliance mercenary mode players. I know it's a pain because you will have to check players one by one (at least the top contributors). Just curious.

13. July 6, 2020  
    It'd be nice to see if anyone has data on how many Horde BG wins are actually carried by Alliance mercenary mode players. I know it's a pain because you will have to check players one by one (at least the top contributors). Just curious.
    Im sure a good percent of my Ws have ally mercs on them. Many players who play wrath for pvp remember the golden rule "if you aren't rolling a human, then you aren't really serious about pvp" so many of the "hardcore" pvp players are ally but don't want to wait out the long queue and they've noticed that horde wins about half of the bgs anyway so they aren't losing anything for playing horde.

Hell, I'm a serious dork for it but if I wasn't appalled at how ugly the ally models (especially humans) are in wow I would roll a human just to play merc on horde.

14. July 6, 2020  
    If you're on Frostmourne I'm not sure how merc mode works for you. As Alliance, when I queue into Frostmourne BG from Icecrown, I never get put on Horde team even with merc mode enabled.