1. Which is the best server in Wotlk

Regular wow player here, i want grind by myself in warmane but some people sayin" just dont start this server" dont know why are they sayin like that but its killing the joy.I really want to know if there is a problem in warmane or theyre just trying to make us going other pvp servers.. confused.
    Which is the best server to play in here for new players i just want to know that. and this latency on icecrown server says 147. 147 is too high even for mmorpg is it just me or everyone else playin with 147 ping

2. Your high latency is most likely just the effect of you being quite far from the servers. They are located somewhere in Europe - France if I'm not mistaken.
    As for people saying not to play here: haters gonna hate.

3. First of all welcome to warmane mate. So , i dont know if you wanna go for pve or pvp . To me only pvp seems a little off in the server for many reasons as too many smournes farming you , merged arena/bg from all servers and patch being "stuck" to 3.3.5 meaning the meta wont change. That being said , i think pve is great , so i guess the whining is for pvp ? About servers , Lordaeron is considered the "hard" server with x1 exp and a more normal blizzlike leveling experience , ive heard raiding is harder there as well . I cant say much about the community , like every game ever , there are all kinds of people , we are talking about 12k ppl almost always online after all. I strongly recommend playing in the Frostmourne server , its an annual server , each year you start from naxxramas and every 3 months new content comes , ulduar comes next month and after 3 months togc etc till icc that stays for 3 months and then server resets (from naxxramas) and your frostmourne characters go to icecrown , so you can try frostmourne and then continue to icecrown if you want. I think this is one of the best wotlk servers out there with no real bugs and stuff ( from my experience). And about ping i only have problem with it in dalaran because it full of people. Hope i helped you ever a little ^^

4. What do you mean by Frostmorune toons go to Icecrown?

5. What do you mean by Frostmorune toons go to Icecrown?
    So basically Frostmourne progresses through the WotLK raid tiers and resets at the end of its 1-year-long season. Characters in Frostmourne at the end of the season is transferred to Icecrown (which is the 'static' endgame server, i.e. it has all content unlocked up to ICC and RS and does not reset unlike Frostmourne).

6. Explain what do you understand as best server for WOTLK.

If you want to experience PVE and PVP with progression its Frostmourne for you.
    If you like low rates and more harder content - Lord is your place
    If you like a realm where you can casually progress at your own speed its Icecrown.

7. I was just checking out other topics on here and this was very helpful, as I wasn't quite sure which to choose. They all seem to be balanced but, the x7's all a bit more horde, which is fine by me as I've been playing Horde for 15 and 1/2 years. It would be cool if you could progress on Frostmourne for a full year and choose to have your toon transferred to the MoP realm. I'm not sure if that's an option? I mean, it would make sense but, I don't know how easy that is for the folks who work with the data to do.

8. It would be cool if you could progress on Frostmourne for a full year and choose to have your toon transferred to the MoP realm. I'm not sure if that's an option? I mean, it would make sense but, I don't know how easy that is for the folks who work with the data to do.
    You can't transfer from one server to another. The only transfer possible is the one automatically happening at the end of Frostmourne season when characters are automatically transferred to Icecrown.

Regards,

Scorpyo

9. icecrown - is a faster game pace, more people play but they also donate for the best gear.. so get ready to be camped from lvl 1 all the way 80 by best in slot dudes with mommy issues.

Lordaeron - is slower playing pace, you may wait awhile but dungeons do pop at very level.. to get endgame gear , you will need a guild.

frostmourne, sounds ok, aint tried it.. meh!

10. When exactly that transfer is available and how? I unfortunately start at Frostmourne and try to find friend but he wasn't there. i created some characters and develop them to 80 level but i am bored by Frostmourne - that progress takes too much time and no full options for example rare pets for hunter as spirit beasts. That causes that I lost interest in Frostmourne and created character at Icecrown which is much more better and fun!!! I need my characters from Frostmourne at Icecrown because I don't want to create same characters once again. My crucial question is - how long have I wait to for that transfer? I need more characters now (at Icecrown of course, Frostmourne is not interested fore me any-more).
    sadly no-one told me at the begging that Frostmourne is progressive - I don't like to wait for full WoLTKa content, its very frustrating for me (even not all recipes are available in professional line). I should be at Icecrown from very beginning and now waiting time is so long. Is the transfer possible after full year? Its huge amount of time, Is it possible to transfer characters earlier and how? If I don't use characters at Frostmourne - its also available to transfer them or I have to use them even if I don't like that expansion?
    Edited: September 26, 2021

11. When exactly that transfer is available and how? I unfortunately start at Frostmourne and try to find friend but he wasn't there. i created some characters and develop them to 80 level but i am bored by Frostmourne - that progress takes too much time and no full options for example rare pets for hunter as spirit beasts. That causes that I lost interest in Frostmourne and created character at Icecrown which is much more better and fun!!! I need my characters from Frostmourne at Icecrown because I don't want to create same characters once again. My crucial question is - how long have I wait to for that transfer? I need more characters now (at Icecrown of course, Frostmourne is not interested fore me any-more).
    sadly no-one told me at the begging that Frostmourne is progressive - I don't like to wait for full WoLTKa content, its very frustrating for me (even not all recipes are available in professional line). I should be at Icecrown from very beginning and now waiting time is so long. Is the transfer possible after full year? Its huge amount of time, Is it possible to transfer characters earlier and how? If I don't use characters at Frostmourne - its also available to transfer them or I have to use them even if I don't like that expansion?
    You need to wait for the season to end to be able to transfer them. Season ends in April I think.
    And it's not everyone elses fault that you didn't bother reading about realm's design before starting to play on it.