1. WOTLK personal rating instead of teams

Would it be possible to implement this? so the system is the same as from mop to recent expansions...that everyone has his personal rating, teams are totally removed so everyone can play anytime with who ever they chose instead of being stuck with a team. i think this would make the 2v2 and 3v3 scene on warmane wotlk realms simply flurish plus bring back alot of people that quit due not being able to find stable/active partners or that their partners just cant play when they can and vice versa.....basically same sistem as soloq just not random teammates ye.

would this be implementable?

2. the thing is....this system is so bad and waaaay outdated and overdue and this would be a 200% positive change......most of the time lets say you are looking for a new partner and then what happens is "hey i have a 1900 team come" and the other guy says "ooh but i have my team 1800" and both dont want to start from 1000 again especially for a partnership that might last for 1 match only....then you really get triggered.....and cuz of this alot of people that would usually play together dont because both are protecting their rating in their empty teams and cant really try to play with anyone else without a full reset of rating. lets do this :)
    Edited: June 26, 2020