1. Are the differents ladder dissociated ? For example : the gladiator will be given to the 5 best team of all wotlk realms or will it be given to the 5 best team from Blackrock/Icecrown/Lordaeron ladder + to the 5 best team from Frostmourne ladder ?

2. July 1, 2020  
    Are the differents ladder dissociated ? For example : the gladiator will be given to the 5 best team of all wotlk realms or will it be given to the 5 best team from Blackrock/Icecrown/Lordaeron ladder + to the 5 best team from Frostmourne ladder ?
    yeah top 5 teams from blackrock/icc/lorda it is separated :)

3. July 1, 2020  
    duelist for top 2000 solo q ( random low skill bracket ) , same **** for rank 1 2v2 lmao

4. July 1, 2020  
    if the season ends on 12 july, will we get 1 or 2 more arena points flush before it ends?

5. July 1, 2020  
    GIving same title for rank1 2v2 (2,8k or 2,9k rating) and for 2,2k rating soloque is so miserable.

Please consider better title for r1 2v2 (maybe gladiator?).

6. July 1, 2020  
    if the season ends on 12 july, will we get 1 or 2 more arena points flush before it ends?
    1 more, next wednesday, when season resets, no flush

7. July 3, 2020  
    Arena Season 17 will end on July 12, 2020 on all realms.
    Is Season gonna end on Frostmourne realm as well?
    Then I guess they will get "Deadly Gladiator" instead of "Vengeful Gladiator", right?
    (on first post there is no mention about different reward for Frostmourne realm than other Wotlk realms)

About "Duelist" reward for Soloq, on previous season it looked you guys agreed it was a mistake and you were thinking to change it:
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post3035120
    We will likely replace Duelist with another title that is not necessarily PvP but unused. We have a few at disposal. With the percentage of players included in the distribution of rewards and the fact it's quite 'middle-field' in terms of player skill, perhaps the title 'Plainsrunner' would fit?
    So, what title is gonna replace "Duelist" on Soloq?

8. July 3, 2020  
    Sadly they already ruined the value of "Duelist" title. There are so many duelist around, this title means nothing anymore. The only thing they can do to "fix" it is to give better title for top 2s teams.

9. July 4, 2020  
    I need to ask one question, i need arena points to buy WF items does it be arena flush on Tuesday or i dont get points.

10. July 6, 2020  
    About "Duelist" reward for Soloq, on previous season it looked you guys agreed it was a mistake and you were thinking to change it:
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post3035120

So, what title is gonna replace "Duelist" on Soloq?
    Could some staff reply on this question? Like honestly you guys realized last season sq title was literally a wrong decision and after that, you go again on a wrong path? Please listen to the community, please.

11. July 7, 2020  
    In my opinion now it's too late to change the "Duelist" title from Soloq for 2 reasons:

First reason - It's already not as valuable, because it's already been given to a lot of players.

Second reason - It would be unfair towards new players, because some players in the past got it easily from Soloq and new players would need to finish 1-3 place in 2s in order to obtain it, which is obviously not even close to each other difficulty wise.

Solution - Therefore, I think the most fair solution would be to replace the "Duelist" title from 2s with something more unique.

12. July 7, 2020  
    In my opinion now it's too late to change the "Duelist" title from Soloq for 2 reasons:

First reason - It's already not as valuable, because it's already been given to a lot of players.

Second reason - It would be unfair towards new players, because some players in the past got it easily from Soloq and new players would need to finish 1-3 place in 2s in order to obtain it, which is obviously not even close to each other difficulty wise.

Solution - Therefore, I think the most fair solution would be to replace the "Duelist" title from 2s with something more unique.
    exactly...

13. July 7, 2020  

I agree with this 100%, maybe you should consider giving gladiator title for top 2s? Or some unique title?

14. July 7, 2020  

i agree with this too ^ hopefully the staff cares just a tiny bit about their playerbase to consider it

First 1234 Last