1. Arena Season 17 | Season rewards

Greetings Warmane community,

Arena Season 17 will end on July 12, 2020 on all realms, other than Frostmourne, at 22:00 server time.

Fight your way and triumph through thousands of opponents and win special prizes which include exclusive rare mounts and dozens of unique game titles for the cream of the crop PvP players.

Players will not be eligible for rewards IF: (team itself will remain intact as part of a rank slot)

• Personal rating is not within 150 of the Team Rating.
    • You do not have at least 70% of the team's games played.
    • Bans for extreme cases of MMR dropping.
    • Removal of the team from the ladder and disbanding of the aforementioned team, thus meaning disqualification of receiving any seasonal rewards in case of extreme MMR dropping.

We would also like to remind the players that MMR dropping (especially below default rating) or any other form of abuse can lead to disbanding of the team. We will exempt this while done to restart team with a new partner(s) but extreme cases can still lead to team disbanding.

In order to promote activity in the 3v3 bracket and due to naturally low rating teams occupying top ten slots, players will only qualify for Gladiator titles if they're above 2 000 rating.

Suspicious activity, win trading and exploiting will result in account suspension and in extreme cases account termination.

The Burning Crusade
    Spoiler: Show

All rewards are temporary, only rank one rewards remain.

Season 2v2 Rewards

Rank 1
    • Vengeful Gladiator title
    • 50 coins per qualifying member

Rank 2 to Rank 3

• Gladiator title
    • 25 coins per qualifying member

Rank 4 to 6
    • Duelist title

Rank 7 to 10
    • Rival title

Rank 11 to 15

• Challenger title

Season 3v3 Rewards

Rank 1
    • Vengeful Nether Drake for each team member
    • 150 coins per qualifying member

Rank 2 to Rank 3
    • Gladiator title

Rank 4 to 6
    • Duelist title
    • 25 coins per qualifying member

Rank 7 to 10
    • Rival title

Rank 11 to 15

• Challenger title

Season 5v5 Rewards

Rank 1
    • Vengeful Nether Drake for each team member
    • 30 coins per qualifying member

Rank 2 to Rank 3
    • Gladiator title
    • 15 coins per qualifying member

Rank 4 to 6
    • Duelist title

Rank 7 to 10
    • Rival title

Rank 11 to 15

• Challenger title

WoTLK

Season 2v2 Rewards

Rank 1 to Rank 3
    • Duelist title

Rank 4 to 20
    • Challenger title

Season 3v3 Rewards

Rank 1
    • Vengeful Gladiator title for WoTLK
    • Magic Rooster for each team member

Rank 2 to Rank 5
    • Gladiator title

Rank 6 to 20
    • Rival title

Solo Queue

Rank 1
    • Vengeful Gladiator

Rank 1 of class
    • Supreme title

Top 1% of 30% of total players that have Solo Queue rating higher than 1600
    • Gladiator

Top 10% of 30% of total players that have Solo Queue rating higher than 1600
    • Warbringer title

Top 30% of total players that have Solo Queue rating higher than 1600
    • Duelist title

Mists of Pandaria

Season 2v2 Rewards

Rank 1 to 5
    • Duelist title
    • 20 coins per qualifying member

Rank 6 to 15
    • Challenger title

Season 3v3 Rewards
    Rank 1 to 3
    • Grievous Gladiator
    • Magic Rooster for each team member

Rank 4 to 10
    • Gladiator title

Rank 10 to 20
    • Rival title

We are entitled to change the rewards and rules, at any time, if the need arises, either to combat unfair gameplay or to compensate where needed.

2. May i ask why the same rewards for soloque, i thought you will change Duelist as reward because its not fair.
    2s -r1 Duelist
    Soloq- 2100 rate- Duelist.

3. "You do not have at least 70% of the team's games played." Does this mean that it is impossible for any 2v2 team with more than 2 members to ensure that each member of the team is eligible for rewards? That would not be blizz-like.

4. May i ask why the same rewards for soloque, i thought you will change Duelist as reward because its not fair.
    2s -r1 Duelist
    Soloq- 2100 rate- Duelist.
    The requirement is:
    Duelist title

Taking into consideration the fact that this season is very long you should rather say...
    2s -r1 Duelist
    Soloq- 1800 rate- Duelist.

Out of curiosity - what about the Outland realm? Rank 1 in 3v3 (there are two teams total) receive 150 coins each, but no title as they are below 2k rate?

5. with the new season, are the marketplace items changing in frostmourne with the addition of content to be released?

6. We need gladiator for top 3s 2s specialy for blackrcok player, its not normal that people who reach 2.8 2.9 3k 2s get rewarded by a miserable title. If you dont give gladiator give specific title to the people who get top 3 2s since the crossrealm .We need shorter season, 6 months season are totaly ridiculous. Make an arena ready krystal. Two flush by weeks. More pvp event in blackrock and not this stupid 1v1 event. If nothing change i might leave the server like a lot of people did before me

7. I'm just wondering, last season was same Duelist - Top 30% of total players that have Solo Queue rating higher than 1600, can some1 tell me what is like minimal rate for that in soloq (Icecrown)? or any1 who got it with "pretty low" rating. Thanks for reply.

8. Top 1% of 30% of total players that have Solo Queue rating higher than 1600

last season you said top 1% over 1600 will get glad. I was rank 6 and didnt get any glad. Do you mean top 5?
    Since i couldnt get any information last season i hope you guys can actually verify your "title giving bot" to make sure what you're saying is correct...

9. The requirement is:
    Duelist title

Taking into consideration the fact that this season is very long you should rather say...
    2s -r1 Duelist
    Soloq- 1800 rate- Duelist.
    This reasoning does not follow the logic. If season it's been longer it means that more people will be at high rating, so I think you will need at least 2300+ rating in soloq to get duelist title.

10. Make an arena ready krystal please. And add a 1x1 arena, it is very popular with your competitors, many peoples play there because of this.

11. 2k rated duelists income , yet again ... i have friends with duelist title with 2.1k solo que in the last season ...At least increase the rewards for the actual duelist in 2s ladder , 50 coins more then the solo que ladder reward is not cutting it close ... 2.1k solo que almost everyone can get...

12. This reasoning does not follow the logic. If season it's been longer it means that more people will be at high rating, so I think you will need at least 2300+ rating in soloq to get duelist title.
    Even though more people will be on higher rating, I believe there will be even more on lower but exceeding 1.6 so all in all the requirement will be lower than in the previous season, we will see..

13. We need gladiator for top 3s 2s specialy for blackrcok player, its not normal that people who reach 2.8 2.9 3k 2s get rewarded by a miserable title. If you dont give gladiator give specific title to the people who get top 3 2s since the crossrealm .We need shorter season, 6 months season are totaly ridiculous. Make an arena ready krystal. Two flush by weeks. More pvp event in blackrock and not this stupid 1v1 event. If nothing change i might leave the server like a lot of people did before me
    and where would u go? circle? KEKW KEKW warmane is the best server whether u like it or not 10 years + is not just a fluke it takes dedication and hard work from the staff, thank you warmane!

14. Arena Rating of all Arena teams resets when season finish?

123 ... Last