1. Second screenshot is from one of the best guilds on Icecrown, second run.
    That's one absolutely **** guild if everyone was best in slot. Warriors not passing 20k, hunters doing 15k, rets 17k, lmao. Absolute trash raid in terms of min-maxing. Anyone that has ever played on one of the speedrun tournaments or has raided with ohana, rb, udba, dignity would tell you that this recount is a recount with mostly bad players.

And that guild farm 15-20 lods per week or even more.
    XD Who dis?

But people need to stop disrespecting blood, because many don’t play it or don’t know how to play it.
    Nobody's disrespecting it. We're telling you that you're wrong. Blood does not perform better than frost at any point in the expo. EJ theory from back in the day supports this, top guild logs from retail lacking blood dps support this, sims support this, in-game experience from the ACTUAL best guilds support this.
    Edited: June 28, 2020

2. Anyone that has ever played on one of the speedrun tournaments or has raided with ohana, rb, udba, dignity would tell you that this recount is a recount with mostly bad players.
    calling udba "ACTUAL good guild" is a stretch, not gonna lie. probably should ask anyone from memories for a confirmation

3. That's one absolutely **** guild if everyone was best in slot. Warriors not passing 20k, hunters doing 15k, rets 17k, lmao. Absolute trash raid in terms of min-maxing. Anyone that has ever played on one of the speedrun tournaments or has raided with ohana, rb, udba, dignity would tell you that this recount is a recount with mostly bad players.
    SS was from LB, second guild on leaderboard on IC. For exempe rb - 6 place, dignity - 10 place, udba - 3 place (not active).

4. @zvonar60rus should I ask why are you just a "member"?
    Got to love those who label others "bad" while being dog **** and clueless themselves. :)

5. kids trying to fire shots at my guild in 2020 lmao
    get a life losers, you wont ever get on my level, enjoy trying tho

6. calling udba "ACTUAL good guild" is a stretch, not gonna lie. probably should ask anyone from memories for a confirmation
    Whatever floats your boat.

SS was from LB, second guild on leaderboard on IC. For exempe rb - 6 place, dignity - 10 place, udba - 3 place (not active).
    All of the guilds that I mentioned haven't raided. Some for over 2 years. Speed kills aren't my point at all so idk why you're bringing in the PvE ladder in the first place. I guess I have to re-state what I already said.

Blood is not better than frost, nor unholy. Can it beat them on a short fight? Sure.
    That recount you linked of a supposed "ToP gUiLd" only shows an average guild at best. This is because once you reach best in slot gear as any of the classes that I mentioned above you should be pulling considerably more than what those people are pulling.

Still waiting on an answer which guild is doing 15-20 lods or more.

7. Still waiting on an answer which guild is doing 15-20 lods.
    You already have the answer, LB. At least that was the case when the "corona" start.

8. Don't listen to these meme persons, blood is god of 284 meta.
    pvp build 1: https://wotlkdb.com/?talent#jciMqI0I...0xp0MZc:zGp0zm
    pvp build 2: https://wotlkdb.com/?talent#jciRqI0I...f0G0xfz:zGp0Mm
    sigil: https://wowwiki.fandom.com/wiki/Sigil_of_Awareness
    sigil + glyph sinergy makes DS hitting like a truck

9. ...blood is meme of 284 meta...
    There, I fixed this for you. :)

10. Frost provides Imp Icy Talons.
    Every DK tank has Improved Icy Talons so Frost is not providing anything to the raid either, as for the DPS a BiS Frost DK with the same skill will never beat a BiS Blood DK on single target which is most of the boss fights. I'm pretty sure Frost is the worst spec of the 3, it's not as good at tanking as Blood and not as good as DPS on single target as Blood. Basically if you are Frost DPS, just respec to Blood or Unholy, you will do the world a favor. ;)

11. ..., no usefull raid-buffs).
    :O Abomination's Might ?

12. ...I have no clue what I am talking about... :S
    You want your DK tank to have this spec:
    https://wotlk.evowow.com/?talent#j0E...xcMhZ0x:mpiM0V

You want your Frost Death Knight to actually know how to play.

You want to have a Fury Warrior instead of a Blood Death Knight DPS.

At least this is what you want in an optimal raid.
    Am not talking about magical wanna be meta breaker type of raid where people do DPS in numbers that is lower than the gear score they have.

In a fight that lasts for at least 3 minutes, especially if the 35% or less phase lasts longer, Frost Death Knight always wins over a Blood Death Knight.
    That is why in Shadow Realm on Halion, one of the two bosses that actually matter, Frost DK will always beat a Blood DK. ;)

13. I live in my own world, please don't burst my bubble ;,(
    If you don't have Improved Icy Talons as a DK there is no guild on icecrown that won't make fun of you for not having Improved Icy Talons. This is the talent tree you are better of using and that every DK tank is already using on icecrown https://wotlk.evowow.com/?talent#j0E...VMhzZ0b:mpiM0V (you can also change Bloody Vengeance for Improved Blood Presence and Scent of Blood, because as a DK you shouldn't have aggro problems but IBP doesn't heal much it doesn't matter really). I wish I could meet that magical Frost DPS DK that can apparently beat any class, since it almost seems like he doesn't exist and is only a part of your imagination.

14. Oh look, I am an actual "ICECLOWN" that never did 0% LoD or any difficult content but I am full of myself for sure!
    Well you can chose to ignore the facts, there are no bubbles.
    The fact is that a FROST DEATH KNIGHT DPS can provide the raid with 20% Melee Haste Aura buff and give the tank 3% extra chance to Dodge an attack.

The reality is that, even if your words are right, and that Frost DKs do "low" dps, and are not valuable to the raid, and that you have a Death Knight Tank that has Improved Icy Talons, you still DO NOT want a Blood DK DPS, you want ANOTHER FURY WARRIOR.
    Another reality is that Bear + ProtPaladin is a better tank combo, and that IN THAT RAID you actually NEED a FROST DEATH KNIGHT DPS to provide the 20% Melee Haste Aura.
    Reality: LoD raid also needs at least 1 Hunter, so rest in pieces "Abomination's Might"...

Also, if there is NO PLACE in a raid for Frost DK because it deals less damage than Blood DK (LUL), in that case there is NO PLACE for the same Blood DK DPS because it deals less damage than a FURY WARRIOR.

Maybe before barking you try to fact check your barks in both game and theory.
    Maybe posting a video or two, some kind of screen shots, or god knows what, would actually work in your favour.
    That is the main problem with people like you, who claim Blood is bugged and that it is a "GOD" dps spec, because someone on retail forums said that (probably was a typo and he wanted to say Frost instead of Blood xD), is the fact that you are all "all talk no proof" kind of people.
    You did a pug with people playing with half of the brain active and less gear score than you, did some "ok" dps on DBS and now you are acting special. :D

The ONLY reason why Blood does close to "OK" DPS is Shadowmourne.
    Imagine 2, or even 1 legendary 1 handed weapon on a Frost DK giving them almost passive 240 Strength boost, god knows what would happen.
    Or actually giving Hysteria to Frost DK and compare that to Blood DK, who knows what would happen there. :D

Its like going full ****** mode, linking screen shots like this for example:
    https://imgur.com/a/MGVKKXa
    Saying Frost DKs are gods of Warmane, mainly because there were 2 good Frost DKs in the raid with the rest of semi decent players. :D

There is a difference between an OPTIMAL raid, where you want the best out of the best to kill something, and a 30% buff raid where you can bring 20 Blood DKs 4 healers and still kill the boss. Maybe one day u might learn the difference and call something like a Frost DK DPS "the worst spec of the 3". :)

15. I've completely lost it, I see gnomes everywhere!
    I'm not talking about 0% raid buff LoD, I'm talking about the 30% LoD that everyone plays, and I'm pretty sure the optimal setup is Blood DK mt and a Protection Paladin OT.
    But you are at least right about Shadowmourne if nothing else, so yes the reason a BiS BDK will outdmg a BiS FDK is because of Shadowmourne.
    And I never said that because Frost DK Dps is useless that Blood is the best spec and should be praised, Blood is still a filler DPS spec that does less DPS than a fury warrior true, but currently since every DK tank has Improved Icy Talons, Frost DKs are just as useless if not more than Blood DKs. Maybe one day u might learn the difference and call something like a Blood DK DPS a joke.

P.S: I don't prefer anyone switching to Blood, Unholy is the best option the AoE is to valuable against the Fire Elementals on Halion, Ghouls and Valkyrie on LK etc. I just hate seeing Blood being disrespected so much even though Frost DPS is pretty much the same.

First 1234 Last