1. The ban placed on this account has been lifted

Hello,

First you ban me over nothing.
    Then you said you lift the ban but you don't.
    And when i know you are not going to ban the person reporting me for this s**t it just make me furious.
    Then you tell me The ban placed on this account has been lifted, don't let it happen again refusing to participate or leave while active in a RDF group
    I have the right to DECLINE it is my human right it is in the f****g game and if you don't want this option to be in the game then REMOVE it! Don't tell me "Do not let it happen again!"
    You don't let it happen again ! You stop banning people over stuff that is preventable like ninja looting there is a master looter if you don't trust people in the raid. That create more work for you if you let people ninja loot they will start creating more guilds and create more organized raids so they don't have to deal with random people.
    I've seen people ninja loot in the blizzard servers they don't get ban the game masters just give the items to the person that should of get it and that's it they don't waste their time with stuff like that, also if you ban for 5 man Heroics for ninja loot this will be just stupid.
    This game is about the freedom to do stuff wrong or right let the players decide.
    Ban only hacks and Exploiters there always will be scum people like in real-life let the society deal with them some times other players can punish a person way worst than a ban.

Best Regards,
    Martin

2. if you don't like their rules, leave the server. plain and simple.

3. The point of the post is that they agree with me that i was banned for the wrong reason telling me that they lift the ban but they did not.
    And FYI the creators of the game has established the rules, and they put them in the game and if you don't like them you don't play the game, adding more rules to it just ruins the game that is my opinion.

4. Then you tell me The ban placed on this account has been lifted, don't let it happen again refusing to participate or leave while active in a RDF group
    I have the right to DECLINE it is my human right it is in the f****g game and if you don't want this option to be in the game then REMOVE it! Don't tell me "Do not let it happen again!"
    You have the right to decline and leave, taking the debuff. You do not have the right to refuse to participate and refuse to leave, expecting/demanding to be kicked so you can avoid the debuff.

The point of the post is that they agree with me that i was banned for the wrong reason telling me that they lift the ban but they did not.
    No one agreed that the ban was wrong. That should be clear when you are told to not let it happen again. You were just given a second chance and the ban was meant to be lifted before its duration was over.

And FYI the creators of the game has established the rules, and they put them in the game and if you don't like them you don't play the game, adding more rules to it just ruins the game that is my opinion.
    Following the server rules isn't optional or dependent on your opinion of them.