1. From the Mimiron timer: local timerNextFlames = mod:NewNextTimer(27.5, 64566) -> shouldn't this be 30?

We were experiencing the timer being off pretty much every single time on 10 man tonight.

2. Cheers once again dude! You are truly amazing for sharing this with us!

3. The option for the 'Beams Soon!' special warning on Freya HM is not in the options. Very annoying spam.

4. Has anybody else found their timers to be way off in certain boss fights? Ever since 5.04 mines wacky as

5. The option for the 'Beams Soon!' special warning on Freya HM is not in the options. Very annoying spam.
    I pushed an option to disable it just now if you want to download directly from the repo.

Has anybody else found their timers to be way off in certain boss fights? Ever since 5.04 mines wacky as
    Do you have examples? Fights like iron council there isn't much that can be done. Everything is a cooldown.

6. I pushed an option to disable it just now if you want to download directly from the repo.

Do you have examples? Fights like iron council there isn't much that can be done. Everything is a cooldown.
    Flame vents are not even visible. And sometime tantrums being completely out of wack

7. Hi. Really dumb question but how do I download the addon? I'm so lost in the GitHub link.

8. Hey,

Does anyone know if this is okay to use on Lordaeron, given that (iirc) Frostmourne has copied most of the timers/mechanics over?

9. Is this DBM working well in ICC on Frostmourne?

First 12