1. [ANSWERED]Icecrown delay! What's in the future?

Hello,
    I wanted to ask if there are any plans or work going on to improve/smooth out the crippling Icecrown realm delay? Or this is how it will stay?
    Some people say they don't have delay, so how does this work? Do specific regions have delay or specific ms trigger this?

Context-
    I'm playing with some 55ms and today(approx 9000 online total) I joined some raids, it was a disaster. There is something seriously wrong when this mechanic makes people respec and changes meta.
    My heals landed on target even some 1 second after I cast it, my spells are going nuts, going out with delay and GCD is flipping out. Playing on my rogue went so bad that I seriously consideered to change my talents so finishers cant give me CP because from all the delay spamming I frequently launch Eviscerate 2 times - second time on 1 CP. Frost DK DPS is unplayable because it's not possible to reliably refresh diseases before they expire. It feels like I have to push my spells trough bottleneck with my boot for them to go out. My guild went inactive, there is a point were it's too much. Instead of playing and enjoying the game I get demoralized and cant take it anymore because I'm constantly thinking how to play around this delay.
    Edited: June 28, 2020

2. July 8, 2020  
    Please consider that we are constantly working on performance and making changes were possible.