1. Am I the *******?

I go banned for disrupting the gameplay.

I'm a level 77 prot pally in dungeon finder with two members of the same guild (mage and priest) and two ramdom player.
    The dungeon is starting and I got a /w from the mage telling me to use sacred shield, I check my spell book then I check google it's a level 80 spell...
    Dungeon is goin slowly because I have to respond to these /w while tanking, I don't like to be disturb while I tank... soon this mage now ask in /p to skip the boss.
    I don't know why maybe I'm in autopilot mode, or maybe I forgot but I pull the boss, and the mage start insulting me right away. I froze and start replying to him, and the priest start replying also. I don't care about the boss, I don't care about the game, I cannot accept as an individual to be cursed at like this.

I finaly taunt the boss and we kill it, but I'm not finished, I propose a vote kick, it doesn't work, so I ask to be kicked as I don't want to continue playing with them. They refuse so I leave the dungeon.

The day after I'm banned for two days.
    Edited: June 28, 2020

2. Me and my brother got banned out of a cheap and not real accusation of "ninja" from a Mage that couldn't use any of the gears we did Need. Even if our case is different, our ban was 5 days and I understand your situation.
    It seems GM's just ban it right when they receive the ticket without knowing all the parts. This really feels unfair.

Aside from that, If you want my opinion you should actually have finished the instance, in my point of view, the tank is the really "Leader" of the group since there's really a few tanks for any Dungeon, so you could have taken the step and say "you can keep me in the group or you can wait 20 minutes to find another tank".

Anyways, there's a site on the page when you log-in to "Appeal" to your "ban", but it REALLY takes long for GM's to reply and to accept your appeal, that it won't really make any change if you're banned just for 2 days (My ban was for 5 days and I had to wait like 2 or 3 days to get the ban lifted), but you can state your opinion on the situation and hoping they really make a change on how they "deliver" the bans. I did my opinion and I hope they really read it though reading you seems like there hasn't been any change at all, besides that their reply is mostly automatized to the point that they replied me with something that didn't have to do something for MY ban.

If you're interested to do the writing on the Ban Appealing, you MUST write it with a simple text (it can be long or what you want) but I mean, NO any special characters like ", ( , : , ; , * , etc. I really had to change all my text in there to make it "available" on the website.

Good luck on that, sadly you should already find something to do in this 2 days, Hahahaha :)

3. I go banned for disrupting the gameplay.

I'm a level 77 prot pally in dungeon finder with two members of the same guild (mage and priest) and two ramdom player.
    The dungeon is starting and I got a /w from the mage telling me to use sacred shield, I check my spell book then I check google it's a level 80 spell...
    Dungeon is goin slowly because I have to respond to these /w while tanking, I don't like to be disturb while I tank... soon this mage now ask in /p to skip the boss.
    I don't know why maybe I'm in autopilot mode, or maybe I forgot but I pull the boss, and the mage start insulting me right away. I froze and start replying to him, and the priest start replying also. I don't care about the boss, I don't care about the game, I cannot accept as an individual to be cursed at like this.

I finaly taunt the boss and we kill it, but I'm not finished, I propose a vote kick, it doesn't work, so I ask to be kicked as I don't want to continue playing with them. They refuse so I leave the dungeon.

The day after I'm banned for two days.
    Instead of leaving the dungeon yourself because you didn't want to continue it you begged for a kick, preventing the group from continuing the RDF by requeueing or simply continuing to play the dungeon. That's a bannable offense. You're supposed to read the rules before playing so idk why you're surprised you got banned for breaking them.

Your ban might be unjustified because you did leave on your own but GMs can't read minds nor check chat logs as everyone seems to believe. They ban on the evidence provided to them and they most likely received screenshots of you begging for a kick instead of leaving yourself. You could make a ban appeal but by the time it gets checked your ban will expire.

Here's the rules: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=65037
    Atleast now you have enough time to read them.

4. Wait so if a tank leaves a dungeon i can report him and get him banned? i quess this same goes to everyone else too?

5. The rule states:

.... joining RDF only to idle and refuse to leave on your own to avoid the debuff.

Did I Idle? Maybe for a few seconds to respond to the comments ... but I certainly didn't refuse to leave the group. I just asked to be kicked then left a few second later.

I know the appeal won't work and I'm not here to whine. I'm just sharing my story, while I could be tanking in RDF...

6. Wait so if a tank leaves a dungeon i can report him and get him banned? i quess this same goes to everyone else too?
    No.
    Every member can leave, but they're not allowed to obstruct others from playing RDF by refusing to continue and slacking in dungeon asking to get kicked so they could queue again right after and do the same thing all over again.

It all started two years ago with people (tanks mostly, I think?) who refused to do The Culling Of Stratholme RDF HC because it was too long, so they'd just TP out and wait until people are sick of them enough to initiate a vote kick OR they would ask to get kicked.

7. The rule states:

.... joining RDF only to idle and refuse to leave on your own to avoid the debuff.

Did I Idle? Maybe for a few seconds to respond to the comments ... but I certainly didn't refuse to leave the group. I just asked to be kicked then left a few second later.

I know the appeal won't work and I'm not here to whine. I'm just sharing my story, while I could be tanking in RDF...
    Next time just tell them to **** off and leave the party. Works 100% ^.^