1. Oathbinder vs Glorenzelg Retribution Paladin pve/pvp

So I'm new to playing a paladin. My mainspec is protection and I plan on it staying it that way.

However, I started to dabble in PvP and might decide to give retribution PvE a shot. I've looked through a bunch of forums but there's nothing conclusive about which weapon is better. Should I go for the oathbinder or the glorenzelg; bearing in mind, I'd like to give both PvE and PvP a proper shot as a retribution paladin.

I've seen many nickname the Oathbinder "the mini shadowmourne" but I've also seen a lot of people saying the Glorenzelg is almost a BiS for retri paladins very close behind the shadowmourne. Is there a preference here or is one objectively better than the other?

A bonus would be Bloodfall as it seems to be the same amount of points as the other two.

2. Oathbinder is indeed second best weapon. Also bonus is that if you aim for SM you don't need to change any items, just equip it.
    Gloren - In PvP I guess expertise is not something you go for as it has very low return for that amount of stats, tough some say it's worth it. For PvE you don't gain any big upsides by getting that expertise on weapon, you will just have more work later to swap t10 gloves for t10 pants. Tough it can help during gearing, haveing experise capped always.
    Bloodfall - nop nop it has lower damage on it, it is useful when you get carried with your t9 set and get it, then it's nice. not worth spending coins.

Oathbinder is more universal choice, it will work in PvP and PvE, you can itemize everything as usual and there wont be extra work after you farm shards or buy SM.

P.S
    Oath vs Gloren with proper itemization at BiS gear difference is something like 150-200 dps in favor of Oathbinder.
    Edited: June 28, 2020

3. Thank you so much, it makes sense after going through the stats individually.

Expertise isn't as important in PvE then and I can pretty much go with the Oathbinder in PvP regardless?

4. Expertise is important, but as retri you will have other, more efficient ways to cap it for PvE. That's the main reason to go for Oathbinder instead of Glorenzelg. That's why it's called mini-SM for PvE.

And for PvP expertise stat is very low on usefulness scale, tough Glorenzelg may or may not be worth to gain more STR which translates to Attack power which translates to spellpower trough retri talent... so you can do bit more damage without relying on crits, also more "ranged damage" for situation when you are kited. Stronger sacred shield and heals. Also more stamina. Maybe that's what you need for PvP and you are ok to go with third best weapon for PvE? Only you can answer.