1. Outland

so they killed outland , with no acceptable notification , did i donate just for this that they killed of outland with not even a transfer to another server ?

2. Considering the Cataclysm experience... Yeah I guess, lol.

3. July 9, 2020  
    Um...They killed it a long time ago and they did give a notification that they were doing so. There just wasn't enough of a player base to justify keeping the realm running. As far as transfers, I don't recall if that was an option or not. You'd have to search back thru the forums for the thread detailing everything.

4. July 9, 2020  
    so they killed outland , with no acceptable notification , did i donate just for this that they killed of outland with not even a transfer to another server ?
    No one killed Outland. You guys can't already understand -there are 2-3 more threads on this but you keep bringing it up with this victim attitude which is retarted- that TBC as an expansion is not made for the long run. Once it's all said and done, all progressed people will leave because 1 is not alt friendly 2 is very time consuming and 3 has a lot of flaws in its design for the casual player.

Once big numbers left it had a cascade effect and then more and more left. Warmane even gave the server achievements -so people have something to do- and dual spec so they can pve/pvp without the freaking money cost. Nothing was enough because you can't force people to play what they don't wanna play. Simple as that. No one killed nothing, the server died because it ran its course. TBC and vanilla were just like that, very tedious and time consuming when it came to having alts or anything else to do besides raiding- see Classic WoW scene where people CAN NOT WAIT CLASSIC TBC, because they got bored of vanilla in less than a year.

And no one asked for your donation dude, you could have played for free. A donation is money given freely so quit *****ing expecting something for your donations. You got your coins and probably items at the time, no ones fault the server died.

Last thing, for all of you who wait "an announcement"...what do you want to hear huh? People left, the server had less than 50 players on it for a month. What do you want more than that? Or maybe you just want some drama and want to blame Warmane for "killing" the server. They created the server, the players left. Learn the difference.
    Edited: July 9, 2020

5. No one killed Outland. You guys can't already understand -there are 2-3 more threads on this but you keep bringing it up with this victim attitude which is retarted- that TBC as an expansion is not made for the long run. Once it's all said and done, all progressed people will leave because 1 is not alt friendly 2 is very time consuming and 3 has a lot of flaws in its design for the casual player.

Once big numbers left it had a cascade effect and then more and more left. Warmane even gave the server achievements -so people have something to do- and dual spec so they can pve/pvp without the freaking money cost. Nothing was enough because you can't force people to play what they don't wanna play. Simple as that. No one killed nothing, the server died because it ran its course. TBC and vanilla were just like that, very tedious and time consuming when it came to having alts or anything else to do besides raiding- see Classic WoW scene where people CAN NOT WAIT CLASSIC TBC, because they got bored of vanilla in less than a year.

And no one asked for your donation dude, you could have played for free. A donation is money given freely so quit *****ing expecting something for your donations. You got your coins and probably items at the time, no ones fault the server died.

Last thing, for all of you who wait "an announcement"...what do you want to hear huh? People left, the server had less than 50 players on it for a month. What do you want more than that? Or maybe you just want some drama and want to blame Warmane for "killing" the server. They created the server, the players left. Learn the difference.
    You're asking people to use critical thinking. That's not happening.

You donated because you wanted to buy gear, instead of reading what "donations" really are. Next time? find the difference before you spend your money. *****.

6. I'm tired of everyone saying they killed the server like it shut down. It still up and running. I've seen people running instances and heroics. I even caught a Kara run one day when there was enough people available. So if you truly love this server invite your friends back and help the new low levels and undergeared. Stop implying it's dead otherwise you're scaring the new players away that are thinking about joining.

7. I'm tired of everyone saying they killed the server like it shut down. It still up and running. I've seen people running instances and heroics. I even caught a Kara run one day when there was enough people available. So if you truly love this server invite your friends back and help the new low levels and undergeared. Stop implying it's dead otherwise you're scaring the new players away that are thinking about joining.
    Did you know that Frostwolf is dead? while averaging 300-500 players daily? I'd say it's about over for Frostwolf too. Meanwhile, new players appear daily on it and I witness them level. Where does the logic begin?

8. Meanwhile, new players appear daily on it and I witness them level. Where does the logic begin?
    You sure it's the new players and not people leveling alts?

9. Either way if you keep saying it is dead then you won't have anyone new willing to try it. You just never know when someone learns about this server and tries it out. Sadly when they log on and ask world chat "How is this server?" Most people say it's dead when it isn't.

10. No one killed Outland. You guys can't already understand -there are 2-3 more threads on this but you keep bringing it up with this victim attitude which is retarted- that TBC as an expansion is not made for the long run. Once it's all said and done, all progressed people will leave because 1 is not alt friendly 2 is very time consuming and 3 has a lot of flaws in its design for the casual player.

Please ... Stop acting like you don't know what happened. I've loved this server, still best experience I had amongst all servers released even to this day. But I have never seen any bigger decay of players than on Warmane after glaives were released to the shop. Personally I hated that decision and quit over it later on aswell as 1k players MONTHLY with me. It was in Q3 or Q4 of 2018 if I recall correctly. There was like 7k players active according to website and It was going down roughly 1k players per month. When glaives were released to shop, ingame environment, espectially in BG's was a desperate clown fiesta with 5 rogues in BG running with both glaives with blue/epic gear basically killing everything in front of them. That's to you and your claims that it is no one's fault ... :)

To the second guy who says realm isn't dead. LOL ... The opposite of dead is alive. Do you really consider Outland server alive with 200 players active, when you are barely able to run pug KZ. And even not talking about alliance and options of raiding on alliance, there are basically none. I consider alive realm a server of minimum of 1,5k players off peak hours.I loved this server aswell, but don't pretend it's not dead.

Peace

11. Please ... Stop acting like you don't know what happened. I've loved this server, still best experience I had amongst all servers released even to this day. But I have never seen any bigger decay of players than on Warmane after glaives were released to the shop. Personally I hated that decision and quit over it later on aswell as 1k players MONTHLY with me. It was in Q3 or Q4 of 2018 if I recall correctly. There was like 7k players active according to website. When glaives were released to shop, ingame environment, espectially in BG's was a desperate clown fiesta with 5 rogues in BG running with both glaives with blue/epic gear basically killing everything in front of them. That's to you and your claims that it is no one's fault ... :)

To the second guy who says realm isn't dead. LOL ... The opposite of dead is alive. Do you really consider Outland server alive with 200 players active, when you are barely able to run pug KZ. And even not talking about alliance and options of raiding on alliance, there are basically none. I consider alive realm a server of minimum of 1,5k players off peak hours.I loved this server aswell, but don't pretend it's not dead.

Peace
    Please stop being such a ***** :d. Everyone knew the sever will have a shop, Medivh did not and DIED FIRST- and it was more "tbc" than outland. Icecrown has shop and Shadowmourne and still you don't see it dieing. You and the rest blaming everything on an item which is used by 2 CLASSES OUT OF 8 is bull****. TBC as an expansion is the issue, not the items, so please go to the bathroom, give your face a nice cold wash and stop with the bs.

The players killed Medivh, the players killed Outland. TBC is tedious, it gets boring after the first char-and if you don't do alts you basically raid log, again the same issues Classic is now facing-. End of story.

It was all a hype game and most players left after they found out what tbc really was, FARMING FARMING FARMING. People wannted achievements, people complained about dual spec, people wanted attunements REMOVED even though those are half the ****ing expansion. People love to be *****es and then blame others when things do not go their way. Everyone said they wanted TBC, wrong, they wanted what they thought was TBC. Big surprise.

The shop might have driven away some nerds who play all day just to brag about loot- if you ask me they should have been happy, if all rogues but you buy glaives, when they drop they are yours, but baby brain went boom- but the vast majority left after sunwell got cleared and there was nothing else to do. Simple. And that is an expansion thing. Wrath fixed a lot of tbcs problems and became more friendly to casuals and alts, that's why is better for business.

And if you get killed by rogues with glaives but blue gear...that's on you buddy :D sorry to tell ya. And if you quit your beloved tbc because some people donated..instead of you know..farming the gear and be on par... then dude, you and your kind killed Outland. You and your big EGOS :D so if you wanna blame anyone, blame yourself and your ****ty attitude. You play for free you moron while those people with glaives paid made sure the server was working, was stable and was being worked on. Have some perspective before you baby rage because you can't get validation from your gear in an 10+ years old game.
    Edited: July 14, 2020

12. Either way if you keep saying it is dead then you won't have anyone new willing to try it. You just never know when someone learns about this server and tries it out. Sadly when they log on and ask world chat "How is this server?" Most people say it's dead when it isn't.
    It had less than 50 players online for a month or more man, that's not being "alive" unfortunately.

13. I'm logged into Outland at the moment. It may be a dead server, but Warmane definitely hasn't killed it yet.

14. You sure it's the new players and not people leveling alts?
    Yup. Pretty sure.

15. An advertisement by the server to announce that "Outland is definitely dead" would be fine, at least for people to stop asking, otherwise ... people will continue to wait before the theory that perhaps they still plan to do something and that's why they don't give an official announcement.

12 Last