1. racism / omission of conduct

good night, I come here to bring an issue that I really dislike, it is not the first time that it happens, of people in the game acting with racism towards Brazilians, I recently suffered bullying from DNV and I was kicked by the dungeon, I resorted to GM, and the same he just told me, that I'm free to add the player to the ignore list, that is, he won't do anything about it either, that is, he doesn't have a content term in the game? can anyone do what they want? I bring here the prints, of the player and of the gm's answer, I would like a more concise answer about the fact, because the player cannot go unpunished, and I doubt that the gm at least opened the image I uploaded, if I posted this in place sorry I'm sorry, but this is my first post here, and I hope it will be the last one about it, I’ve been playing here for 5 years, I thank you in advance, to the next gm to resolve my issue.

2. Let me remind you you're on the internet. It's not a safe space. GM told you correctly to put him on ignore list if you don't like the person or what he says you find offensive. All you can see from the screenshot is him saying macaco.
    Stop being so sensitive.
    Racism bans or anything of the sort are handed out when it's on global channel and targeted at a large mass of people reading it. And even then I think it's unnecessary.

3. Is this your 1st time in the internet? One incident of you being called a monkey should be punished, what are you, Karen?

Grow a thicker skin and move on.

4. He could just call anyone who plays poorly and dies "Monkey".
    I se you're a new player, just you wait, just wait... You ain't seen nothing yet.
    Edited: June 29, 2020

5. IMO, majority of such "issues" are caused by players themselv. Why?
    Well, because there are loads of people who think it's correct to use their native language in global/trade/raid/dungeon chats. While it is not.
    Polite people will make "soft" reminds of proper behavior, rude will start to flame you. And while i'm gentle person, i 100% support them, cuz speaking on unknown language in common chats is offence to the majority of server.
    I'm here almost for year and i never saw such nationalism (yes, your case is not racism BTW) starting from nothing.

6. You already received a GM response on how to handle it. No one will be banned for such small occurrence when you can just set the player on ignore, as you were instructed.