1. Auction house bug

Not sure if it happens to anyone else but sometimes when i put an item on the AH my buyout price is increased way more than what i originally put it for. I put a stack of 20 for 30g buyout and when i checked it increased it to 425g buyout, i tried it like 5 times and every time it went up to 425. Anyone know why?

i found this message on forum. I had same issue. it not related to all my items. i know i can put the price for stack itself or per item. mostly this happen with cloth and ore bars.

Any thoughts ?

2. Not sure if it happens to anyone else but sometimes when i put an item on the AH my buyout price is increased way more than what i originally put it for. I put a stack of 20 for 30g buyout and when i checked it increased it to 425g buyout, i tried it like 5 times and every time it went up to 425. Anyone know why?

i found this message on forum. I had same issue. it not related to all my items. i know i can put the price for stack itself or per item. mostly this happen with cloth and ore bars.

Any thoughts ?
    You have the option to price it either per piece or per stack, and it may be set to per piece. Try changing it or if it doesnt work set the price for 1.5 gold and see what happens