1. Draenai Starting Zone tons of quests missing?

Hello, I'm new to the server and I wanted to start a Draenai. However The starting zone is mostly empty. I was able to do the first few quests but then the quest path just stops cold after getting the spare parts.

Is the Draenai Starting zone on Lordaeron just not finished?

Should I just go somewhere else?

2. Draenei starting zones works perfectly fine. Make sure to do all the quests since they are chains mostly and check inventory for quest items.

3. I do not have any items in my inventory that are quest items, Nor are there any quests near the very first starting area. I'd like to also add with getting the Vials of Moth Blood It gave me the quest twice and I had to complete it twice before I could progress.

4. Try leaving it manually then and going to the Azure Watch, you probably just missed something.

5. You may have missed an item that begins a quest, most likely dropped by mobs related to a quest, or an item that needs to be interacted with.
    Or you may have missed a random quest giver somewhere.

Check if one of these quests seems something you've missed: https://wowwiki.fandom.com/wiki/Azuremyst_Isle_quests

6. Actually several reports have came in recently about the questchain is bugged, maybe it broke recently.

7. Actually several reports have came in recently about the questchain is bugged, maybe it broke recently.
    None of those reports refer to actual Draeneis now being able to complete quests. They talk about other races not being able to do them.

8. July 3, 2020  
    I have exacly same problem, did moth blood quest twice, trainer quest and rescue quest all the rest is missing.

9. July 7, 2020  
    Yes as of 7/7/2020 I also face the same issue . I made 4 toons to test it , and in all 4 regardless of class the only quests avialble are { The moth blood quest , can be taken 2ice for some reasn || Rescue the survivors || Urgent Delivery and Spare Parts }
    After finishing them Inocualtion can not be obtained from the Vindicator , and the optional chain of the Herbalist is not made available at all { it should normally be available right after the moth blood quest} .
    I beleive there is an issue ehre worth investigating.

10. Having the exact same issue. As a Draenei, there's only 4 quests to do, last one being the spare parts.

11. Me and my friend had the same problem as the others. The moth blood quest could be completed twice but on the second attempt, the quest item never dropped so we abandoned it and the Urgent Delivery quest suddenly appeared... after that only Rescue the survivors and Spare Parts were available, nothing else.