1. [ANSWERED]"Disrupting gameplay"

Your account has been suspended for 4 days 23 hours.

Why do you punish inocense people?
    Just imagine they you got a party of ret@rds and you got tank hurr-durr 20k hp that cant hold an aggro and you wiped 3 times on first pack of trashmobs. What i have to do?
    I tried kick tank for obvious reason, but other members didnt want to, obviously nobody want to wait 30 min and they are ready for wipes.
    Here is another option to leave party. But why i have to leave party and get a debuff just because a bad tank? This is not my fault.
    Then i asked kick me, it is fair situation, they want be in sh!t - okey but without me, they dont want new tank, so it is not fair to pushing me for leaving with debuff. A tank said - You will suffer with us. This is looks like a pure blackmail. This means that i have to bust low players and waste my gold for repair and my time or i will be reported because you are ready to "help".
    But i dont understand how easy a victim (hostage) of situation became a target of hate and staff stupidness. Yes my "friends", you are stupid just because you lose a small detail - players have an option to kick, if they dont like me - they can kick me. If they dont do it - all others problems are only their personal and you dont have to be involved to wipe off tears to some kids.
    Players in RDF have an option to kick a player. If they dont use it - they torture themself and nobody more has to carry responsibility for their stupidness, stubborness and ret@rdness.

And one more detail - i didnt said a single word more then "kick me", when i got situation with ninjalooter and i did all screenshots, your staff didnt reacted and said "NO EVIDANCE". So how the f... "kick me" is an evidance? Maybe i had troubles with my custom UI and couldnt leave myself so i asked for a help?

You dont care about nothing.

On official servers such a formulation like "Disrupting gameplay" never existed, because there wasnt such situations, all situations are solvable. You have to reduce your influence in relationship between peoples.

I already decided to not play on this sh!t server, beacause of all this hypocrisy.

In same time things like multiboxing when 1 guy with 10 druids in stealth with seforium bomb win solo Wintergasp battle is ok and doesnt count as a "Disrupting gameplay".

I dont expect any understanding, because this servers full of schollboys and same mental level staff.

/spit

2. July 8, 2020