1. Warmane players gearscore fantasy rant

Hi,

Just a quick rant about, the obsession of gearscore seeming to be present on warmane servers.

Playing on frostmane atm, and your ability as a player is based solely on gearscore. And previous achievements are automatically void.

E.G

1. Tanking in Naxx, you kill a boss even with one healer dead half the fight. Later the healer that was dead proceeds to say I shouldn't main tank, and I only stayed alive cause of his healing, and my gs is too low.

2. You already kill the boss and have achieve to prove it. Yet you are still not able to join, because gs is low by 100 numbers.

Lmaoo, this is so dumb its actually funny. Makes literally 0 sense.

Anyone know where this gearscore fantasy came from? People seem to be jizzing at the sight of healer gs numbers.

2. Maybe it's one of the most successful trollings ever.

3. You need to join a guild where people actually can see the thought under your gear and can tell that you know what you are doing. In such a setting GS is pretty neat, but if you do pugs and after inspecting - half of your raid just stacks GS, you know instantly that you are in the wrong place. Gotta find players that suit you, it's that easy.

Looking at some number takes 0 processing power, no wonder it's so popular.

4. Gearscore is cheaper than trust.

5. Hi,

Just a quick rant about, the obsession of gearscore seeming to be present on warmane servers.

Playing on frostmane atm, and your ability as a player is based solely on gearscore. And previous achievements are automatically void.

E.G

1. Tanking in Naxx, you kill a boss even with one healer dead half the fight. Later the healer that was dead proceeds to say I shouldn't main tank, and I only stayed alive cause of his healing, and my gs is too low.

2. You already kill the boss and have achieve to prove it. Yet you are still not able to join, because gs is low by 100 numbers.

Anyone know where this gearscore fantasy came from? People seem to be jizzing at the sight of healer gs numbers.
    What do you mean its clearly because you're the tank. Everything is automatically your fault regardless

6. Hi,

E.G

Gearscore is considered a way of compensating lack of skills, especially when it comes to people you don't know and you're unsure how they'll perform. I do agree it can get crazy, but then again, make your own raid if you want to avoid it OR find people who aren't that superficial.

Here's an example: two retribution paladins who are on the same skill level won't perform the same if one has 200-300-400+etc gs of appropriate gear more which is why they pick the higher gear score one. This gap becomes even bigger when it comes to crucial roles of a tank or healer.

7. July 1, 2020  
    Gearscore is cheaper than trust.
    Give this man a job.