1. July 5, 2020  
    Nice, WG battle is now a spectator sport. Add that to the list of things to-do in WG.

Why lock thread when three more will show up in its place? At least now it is contained... somewhat.

2. July 6, 2020  
    Nice, WG battle is now a spectator sport. Add that to the list of things to-do in WG.

Why lock thread when three more will show up in its place? At least now it is contained... somewhat.
    True true.

I dunno though, I had fun last wg I was in keeping those who survived the boxers' burst cds alive best I could and healing everyone up as quick as I could after the wave of starfalls and then getting in a demo and using the demo's range to bait their boxers out west side of keep while our boxers defended the heavier siege from the east and eventually we won from east side's push while their boxers were distracted out west.

But to each their own for sure. And also we would have lost for sure if their boxers weren't so easy to bait away from defending the main courtyard.

After only a few weeks of pvp none of the gear at WG means anything to most people anyway so it's just a place to go look for psuedo wpvp encounters for the most part.

Reminds me of twinks back in the day before blizz added pvp exp. I liked the twinks, not because I played one, but because it made those bgs exciting that there were basically elite pvp targets out there that we could organize a group to kill or organize plans to avoid them and still win the bg.

BUT in all honesty, I wouldn't miss boxers if they were banned. I just understand that at this point they will never be banned on this server, and the pros heavily outweigh the cons as far as I am concerned for a private server group.

3. July 6, 2020  
    I dunno though, I had fun last wg I was in keeping those who survived the boxers' burst cds alive best I could and healing everyone up as quick as I could after the wave of starfalls and then getting in a demo and using the demo's range to bait their boxers out west side of keep while our boxers defended the heavier siege from the east and eventually we won from east side's push while their boxers were distracted out west.
    That sounds like some Rambo one man army stunt; driving and shooting the tank at the same time while turning the tide of battle. I'm glad you had fun!

4. July 7, 2020  
    How can you be this much in denial?
    I literally went out of my way to to show you a proof. You were wrong in everything you said.
    Look how much damage 2 vehicles to do multiboxer and how easy it is to take him down with just 2 vehicles not even played optimally.
    You really must be just pretending.
    How can you be in this much denial.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8ov...youtu.be&t=450
    You even linked the video yourself, Watch how he walks into the courtyard compleately wrecking everyone so the vehicles can sit back and shoot walls without no enemies comming through.
    some of the videos are over 3 years old too but I guessed nothing have happened in over 3 years.

Lastly the proof you provided shows nothing more then how vehicles is the only effective way to kill a multiboxer... you think multiboxers don't know that by now?
    Let me just get back to this a little.

By that logic should warmane also prohibit premades in BGs because they beat non premade players?
    how is 10 people in a party working together same as 1 guy playing 10 characters?
    So if 10 people did the exact same thing as 10 man multiboxer you dont see it as a problem. Logic.
    For everyone whos going to waste their time with this guy, don't bother.
    Edited: July 7, 2020

5. July 7, 2020  
    How can you be in this much denial.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8ov...youtu.be&t=450
    You even linked the video yourself, Watch how he walks into the courtyard compleately wrecking everyone so the vehicles can sit back and shoot walls without no enemies comming through.
    1) He would've died if the cannons and catapults targeted him.

2) Alliance has 7 free vehicle slots with at least 7 people just waiting behind the wall for no reason. If they all made any kind of vehicle in the workshop that is 20 yards from them, they would've defended that push easy.

3) Look how badly geared these people are, 80% of them have no gear. I could oneshot them with my warrior/paladin the same way. Literally 5 bis geared people would've accomplished the same as 28 man multiboxer in that scenario.

4) Nobody is even using spells, he got hit by one typhoon and look how much trouble it caused.

some of the videos are over 3 years old too but I guessed nothing have happened in over 3 years.
    Nobody is playing shamans+druids anymore which was the strongest anti vehicle, anti pug comp.

Lastly the proof you provided shows nothing more then how vehicles is the only effective way to kill a multiboxer... you think multiboxers don't know that by now?
    That literally was my entire point, but you suffer from selective reading. 99% of playerbase doesn't know that.

For everyone whos going to waste their time with this guy, don't bother.
    How does what you quoted make any sense? If 20 bis players followed one guy and pressed ''/assist /cast dmg spell'' macro it would be fine? Just what I expect from rick and morty avatar.

6. July 7, 2020  
    How does what you quoted make any sense? If 20 bis players followed one guy and pressed ''/assist /cast dmg spell'' macro it would be fine? Just what I expect from rick and morty avatar.
    It makes sense because nobody with a brain is complaining about 5-man MBers, or heck even 10-man MBers. Larger ones that can press one button and wipe a group of people are the real issue.

7. July 7, 2020  
    It makes sense because nobody with a brain is complaining about 5-man MBers, or heck even 10-man MBers. Larger ones that can press one button and wipe a group of people are the real issue.
    What are you even replying to? Nothing you said is related to the quote.

I said what if instead of 1 guy playing 25 characters, it would be 25 players each playing one of the characters and using /follow + /assist + /cast dmg spell?

The result would be the same as if 1 player multiboxed 25 characters.

In that case would that be fine? Because it's 25 players and not 1 player?

Just to prove how stupid this argument is.

(btw people in WG are constantly complaining even about 5 boomkins.)

8. July 7, 2020  
    I said what if instead of 1 guy playing 25 characters, it would be 25 players each playing one of the characters and using /follow + /assist + /cast dmg spell
    Been there, done that, good times.

9. July 7, 2020  
    What are you even replying to? Nothing you said is related to the quote.
    Replying in general to you since you are on every thread. Easier to do it here instead of typing on every thread.

I said what if instead of 1 guy playing 25 characters, it would be 25 players each playing one of the characters and using /follow + /assist + /cast dmg spell?

The result would be the same as if 1 player multiboxed 25 characters.

In that case would that be fine? Because it's 25 players and not 1 player?
    Nope. If they are using those commands they are not playing.

Just to prove how stupid this argument is.
    You used a bad example.

(btw people in WG are constantly complaining even about 5 boomkins.)
    And they are *****s since 5 man dps MBer can be dealt with quite easily without using more than 1 brain cell.

On the other hand cheese comp of 15 ele and 10 rdudus is pure, unfiltered cancer.

10. July 7, 2020  
    Adding this to the list of locked threads. Feel free to discuss tactics for Wintergrasp, or anywhere else, but let's not use the forums to argue with other players over what should be allowed in-game.

First ... 345