Hi! Im a newby lvl 70 ret paladin doing PvP while leveling, and i have some questions about how to perform better in 1v1 more than "bubble then run then smash'em".
First, as introduction: I'm a paladin main with some years of experience in Cataclysm, playing mostly prot and some ret, but with barely no experience
in WotLK. I'm leveling with a group of 4 friends, and since we have only a small window of 2 hours every day to level up together, i expend most of the time doing PvP in Thrallmar, Nagrand and now Howling Fjord.

I have mainly 4 questions:

1 - Seals.
I readed a few PvP ret posts around the forum, and everyone is using SoV for long fights or melee stickiness and SoR for short fights or when fighting ranges.
The point is, at my level EVERY fight is a short fight. People have around 8-9k for lvl 69-70 with outlands gear, and 12-13k for 71-72 people that has started
gearing in northrend. Is it worth using SoJ for VERY short fights? When fighting, in example, mages or enhs, fights are short as a few seconds, since if i do well i can kill them with a single CS -> DS -> Exo rotation if i get lucky AoW. And if i don't do well, people oneshot me in the same way. In this kind of fights, the chance of stunning someone for a few seconds, with independent DR, and force them to trinket or burst them seems to be very spicy.
But i see that people totally discourage the use of SoJ for PvP. Is there something im missing? Or is really a good idea to go SoR for short fights and SoJ for very very short fights?

2 - Wings.
Are wings any good in 1v1 at this level? Yeah this sound stupid, but i just learn wings once i reach 70, and the 30 seconds shared CD with every defensive seems pretty disgusting and keep me away of using them on duels. I see much more usefull to go bubble, since 12 seconds of punch punch punch for free gives me more HP advantage than the extra damage of wings. And duels don't use to last more than 30-40 seconds at this range of lvls so im never using both.

3 - Mages.
Is there any way to kill a mage on a 1v1 fight as a ret at this lvl? The lack of LAotL in this expansion let me feeling really slow when trying to catch ranges,
but mages are in another level. Usually they just trinket my repent, then if i can catch them on HoJ range they just blink it and kill me while i cry and run
and cry again. The only chances I see are, if they have no trinket, I can HoJ to force them to blink, and then repent, go to melee range and smash them, or get a lucky SoJ proc, so my 3rd CC can break their run run run run combo. Any tips against them? Or should i just avoid mages until hit lvl 80 and then i have enough gear to survive their damage between HoJ CDs?

4 - Rogues.
Actually, my main rival is a lvl 70 rogue that is leveling with me, and we use to duel a few times every day. Usually is 60/40 for me to win, but each level we gain seems harder for me to keep winning. He is actually playing sub, and he has a few years of experience and knows pretty well how to kill rets.
Assuming im not spotting him on stealth, because in that case the duel is instantly winned, usually he is starting on:
Sap -> CS -> SD + DMG trinket -> Spam ambush until 5CP -> KS -> Spam hemo until KS ends and he can blind and stealth again.
At this point, if i started the duel with 1H+shield and dev aura, im at 40-45% HP, and i just consecrate and bandage myself at the center of consecration, and we start again.
Once he full combo me for a second time, with less damage this time since he has no DPS trinket / SD, i just trinket in the KS so he has no CP on me when i get free, and try to repentance him to heal myself and start the offensive, switching to my 2H.
My doubts are around the best use of bubble and trinket VS sub rogue. In a fight like the one i describe before, should i try to bubble and instantly repentance on the first CS? Or during the blind?
Seems like always he is going to have more tools, since using trinket on CS/KS is always going to mean to get instant blind while i turn to repentance, and going bubble into CS/KS means he just vanish and wait in stealth for a long minute, since he knows my CDs are longer and he can re-engage with advantage.
Also, i used to pop a macro with /cancelaura Divine Shield and Sulfuron Slammer in the very last second of bubble, for break the incoming blind that he used to launch once my bubble end. But he has learn the trick and now just wait the 4 seconds of Slammer to blind me. Is there any other use i can have for Sulfuron Slammer against sub rogues? Or should i just stop buying slammers and wasting my time?
I accept any advice that can help me to kill this guy a few more times :)

Thanks you very much for your help!