1. Why is everyone so sensitive on this server/reporting for no reason?

Playing on Frostmourne and getting really annoyed by how sensitive people are on this server. Toxic people whisper me everyday 3-4 times and make these huge dramas over loot/profanity/random stuff like having a spec they don't agree with and all kinds of weird stuff.

Like today i was doing random Heroics and i got into Azjol Nerub, 2 Shamans kept swearing at each other for not agreeing what totems to use and kept wiping us standing in poison on the spider boss etc... We finally made it to last boss, shaman 1 tries to kick the other 1 because he won't use an agility totem both were on 3k dps which seems fine to me. Mage in the party then aggro the last boss locking 1 of the DPS outside because he was in a hurry. I got tired of it since i already spent like 30 minutes in there so i just left the group and all of them start spamming me saying i'm getting banned because i'm trash and i suck...

This happens like a couple of times a day, like i got "reported" by some random paladin apparently for having a pvp wrist as a tank and that made me a dps for some reason despite being at 542 Defence and i would get reported for queuing as tank to get a quicker Que...

So like why are so many people behaving like this? I never saw it on Icecrown and i played a lot on that realm like 1-2 years ago.

2. New rules where you can't roll need for anything but main spec, people(and also GMs at times) not understanding how the new rules work and everyone generally being *******s.

3. There are all kinds of people on the internet. We can't avoid them, but we can mute them. You should use the /ignore feature for that. Also, don't feel threatened for being reported to the GMs. Those reports won't achieve anything (except waste the GM's time), if they don't have anything good to report. Just make sure you aren't breaking any ingame rules and you are good to go. Let me explain your cases:

Like today i was doing random Heroics and i got into Azjol Nerub, 2 Shamans kept swearing at each other for not agreeing what totems to use and kept wiping us standing in poison on the spider boss etc... We finally made it to last boss, shaman 1 tries to kick the other 1 because he won't use an agility totem both were on 3k dps which seems fine to me. Mage in the party then aggro the last boss locking 1 of the DPS outside because he was in a hurry. I got tired of it since i already spent like 30 minutes in there so i just left the group and all of them start spamming me saying i'm getting banned because i'm trash and i suck...
    In this case, if you leave the group on your own, the only punishment would be the deserter debuff. The other guys can complain all they want, you have the right to leave at any time you want. Asking for a kick, however, is punishable.

This happens like a couple of times a day, like i got "reported" by some random paladin apparently for having a pvp wrist as a tank and that made me a dps for some reason despite being at 542 Defence and i would get reported for queuing as tank to get a quicker Que...
    Your gear and your spec can be suited for dps for all you care, if you selected the tank role, then you are a tank whatever the other guys might say to you. Only YOU can select "need" for the tank items and the other guys can't do anything about it. It's only punishable, if a person rolls "need" for an item, which is not suited for their role and spec (e.g. dps can't NEED tank or healer items, hybrid dps classes like druids or shamans can only NEED those items, that suit their current spec). Exceptions can be made, if all party members agree to let someone select NEED for whatever reasons.
    Edited: June 30, 2020

4. July 3, 2020  
    Just ignore them.
    And when that fails, get the IgnoreMore addon.
    RDFs are such a ****show that I either hide the chat window or just ignore them all temporarily at the start. It's not worth reading the chat 8/10 times.

5. July 3, 2020  
    RDFs are such a ****show that I either hide the chat window or just ignore them all temporarily at the start. It's not worth reading the chat 8/10 times.
    And 8 out of 10 times there's no chatt to begin with :D